Shield: 100 (300)

Armour: 300

Energy:150 (225)

Sprint speed: 1.15

Polarities: Madurai, Vazarin

Exilius Polarity: None

Aura Polarity: Naramon

Acquisition:

Molotov’s blueprint is accessible after completing his quest, Blast of Molotov*.

Blueprints for the components are given throughout the quest.

Abilities

Passive

Molotov is naturally unaffected by explosive damage, caused by himself, or others.(may include self damage explosions)

1.Powder trail

Leaking a black powder trail wherever you go, when you ignite it it blasts in smoke and fire, giving you and allies cover and harming your foes.

2.Bag-O’-Bombs.

Equipped with four different incendiary devices, each serves it purpose.

Landmine - Place a hidden mine, if an enemy is too unfortunately step over it, they are in for an explosive treat.

Cocktail - Molotov’s signature weapon. Tossing a bottle of this dangerous liquid will spread fire over a large area, catching any enemies in the area on fire and lasting for the duration. 

Frag Grenade - a high power but small explosive, when this goes off, it shoots out hundreds of little shards of metal,impaling enemisand making them bleed out.

Tracking bomb - This top of the market devise will latch onto an enemy and explode when they least expect it.

3.Explosive shell

Covering you in a protective shell, if any melee attacks strike you it will result in an explosion blowing the enemy away

4.Implosion

Sucking in enemies from all around into a tiny point in front of you, you suddenly send them flying out in a fatal explosion.

Appearance/backstory

A very wiry frame that has the back of his head appear as the aftereffects of an explosion. With primary colours of brown orange and white. He appears very battle worn. Similar to other frames, he was created and tested in grineer laboratory. He has undergone extensive tourutre and regular explosive testing, on him. This has given him a hatred toward those who harm him, giving him the goal of breaking out of his imprisonment on saturn six. He was offered a position under the wolf, but refused, deciding to go it alone or small. That's when he found the tenno. 

(P.S. I winged this. Don’t take if for what it could possibly be. It is susceptible to complete change, this is just the idea I had. =))

Trivia 

The name Molotov is derived from the Molotov Cocktail a fungerous (fun+dangerous) weapon that is highly destructive.

*Blast of Molotov.Quest

The basics of the quest is that you must investigate a new threat (similar to the Death Star) and locate Molotov who is the power source. After you locate him, you must free him. As a reward he gives you his blueprint and saves you from the giant starship base that has been wreaking havoc around the system(again similar to the Death Star.)

Note from the author

I wish for you to know that I did not wish to put in all the fancy stats of the abilities on purpose, I figured I’d leave that to DE. I really hope DE takes this idea, I think it would be really fun to see what they come up with. 

Yours sincerely

Papyrus2017

personally i dont think it's very creative just seems like vauban especially his number 4 being like vauban's vortex, his number 2 being almost similar in regards to having four different powers in one skill like vauban. the quest seems fun, um i guess the name should be something more with explosions, overall i guess it's not a bad frame but could use a rework, again this all my opinion.

Almost, ALMOST, reminds me of the Gas based frame I made multiple times. Basically he sprays gas type damage that can also be ignited to do blast damage. Figured he be called Hazard, as in biohazard. 

His origin was more about him being a contingency plan against the bio weapon known as the infested. Maybe he went into hiding but as the infested continued to spread more rapidly he sort of felt the call to action. 

Either way, one of his abilities I was thinking he basically throws a Molotov that can do some fire damage while also igniting the gas he spreads. 

If DE decided to make him do self damage then that would make him risky to use. I wouldn’t have a single problem, not the way I have him. But some players aren’t very bright most of the time. One dude complained that he killed himself with Gauss cause he ran into his own explosives. So obviously this frame would not be for him. But if used expertly, he would destroy hordes of infested big and small. 

Either way, another fire type frame is most likely gonna receive backlash from players who haven’t played games with 2 or more characters from the same attribute group. I honestly feel that DE should make a sort of new generation of ice, fire, electricity, etc. type frames that uses the attributes in a very different way from the current existing frames. But other players think there should only be 1 per attribute or category which is limiting DE a lot. If those players had it their way we would be stuck on MR20 for the next few years at least.