Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear Wheel Bug/Items Deleted

Jetrone

Asking around for a Clan mate, he was in a Mission doing Wolf Beacon shares and took out his scanner initially, something  went wrong with the current mission and they had to abort and let my clan mate host.

When he hosted the next mission, he tried getting the scanner out only to discover most of his gear from the gear wheel was empty and not only that several items from his inventory weren't there anymore that somehow it got deleted.

Support ticket has already been filed, but we doubt we'd get a response over the weekend. I'm asking if anyone had encountered the bug and if items were restored eventually.

I've seen old posts before having the same problem, but none of those threads have any resolution to them or if they were able to get their gear back after filing a ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just returned to the game and saw this 'second ring' on the gear wheel allowing extra items.  My problem is that I cant always access the button that allows the extra items to be added.  The button just isnt there in my orbiter, but it is available if I access the armory from my railjack.

On 2020-01-04 at 11:53 AM, Fleuria said:

I am also having problems with items from my gear wheel being arbitrarily unequipped.

I have not discovered the pattern, yet, but it might have something to do with the omnitool mechanism and how it ties into the gear wheel?

FWIW, I checked after running a RJ mission and the stuff beyond the first ring was still there. A good thought, but at least for me, simply running a RJ mission didn't break my extra items.

10 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

FWIW, I checked after running a RJ mission and the stuff beyond the first ring was still there. A good thought, but at least for me, simply running a RJ mission didn't break my extra items.

It only happens sometimes, so I do not know if your experiment actually eliminated the possibility.