Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)OmegaSlayer

Increase purchasable loadout slots

It's incredible that DE is increasing the amount of acquirable setups for each weapon and the number of appearence setups but they're not increasing the amount of Arsenal loadouts, so that the players whoever wants can purchase a slot for each unique frame

I understand that for many Fashionframe is the endgame, for many the perfect mod setup and the search for Grail DPS is endgame, but for many variety is the endgame, the fun of finding a combo of frame + weapons + focus school and having it a click

Many were more than happy when this happened as a mistake, but instead of keeping it, you reverted it

Please listen to this part of the fanbase

• Upvote 3

I aggree thats stupid, but in another hand, i dont think so much people use 40 loadouts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, belanya said:

I aggree thats stupid, but in another hand, i dont think so much people use 40 loadouts.

I have maxed loadout slots and my last slot is named swap slot. It's the slot I use to redo the entire loadouts for frames that do not have a slot of their own. It gets used on average 3-5 times each play session sometimes more. Every time another frame comes out it gets used even more.

• Applause 1

21 hours ago, belanya said:

I want to know who needs 6 setups for a weapon though...

Especially because the more Forma you use on a weapon, the less you can change the builds, you can just swap the order of the elemental mods

But I'm not one of those that judges something that other wants, if other fellow players needs them, they have my support

19 hours ago, Nichivo said:

I have maxed loadout slots and my last slot is named swap slot. It's the slot I use to redo the entire loadouts for frames that do not have a slot of their own. It gets used on average 3-5 times each play session sometimes more. Every time another frame comes out it gets used even more.

I call that "common" loadout ZZ, so that it's the last in alphabetical order...it's the "dump" that Khora, Garuda, Revenant, Gauss, Baruk, Hildryn and Wisp unfortunately have to share

Frames that deserve much more playtime