Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underused OP warframes

C104

30 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Better frames probably just means op. It seems like Garas actually pretty well rounded which is a normal and good thing.

Every frame is technically OP when played a certain way, especially solo.  Even Ember.

26 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Enter.....

9jE62Ma.jpg

Nuff Said.  😄  

Somehow I just knew you had something like this stashed somewhere lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Leqesai said:

100 damage from a 500k storm? These numbers don't seem to jive even with damage reduction from armor.

We're you going against exodus units? From my experience exodus tend to screw with damage from splinter storm. 

Just regular corrupted HGs and Bombards at around level 130 or so at the time.

11 hours ago, C104 said:

While almost every warframe in these game has potential for high lv endurance runs there are some that are especially superb. Most of these see high usage, inaros, rhino ect. However there is one frame, one who has infinitive scaling damage (one noteable exampel beeing Octavia) a damage reduction and is still not played: Gara

GAra has everything:

The best damage reduction (you literlly just have to press 2)

Infinite scaling damage on her 2 (my highscore is 6 billion damage in a seven meter radius every second)

A decent defense ability for objects ( her 4)

A nice room swiping 1

and a great synergy between her 1 2 and 4 

So why does nobody play her? I get she is a heavy investment, for her to work I invested 21 forma and a riven, but its worth it. I am absolutly immortal with adaptation one, can nuke better than saryn and even buff my teammates 

Pm me this build if you could be so kind.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Pm me this build if you could be so kind.

I have a gara built for it, you want a stat stick melee like prisma dual cleavers to up her splinter storm damage when you break her 4 ability with her 1.  I use P flow, P continuity, umbral intensify, stretch, overextended, narrow minded, transient fortitude, blind rage, cunning drift.  Just use double arcane energize since doing 4 and then 1 over and over can consume a bit of energy.  For my stat stick prisma dual cleavers I use p pressure point, virulent scourge, justice blades, buzz kill, north wind, p fever strike, molten impact, shocking touch.