Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second dream question

LockingSoul

Question

SPOILER ALERT

So, i have completed warframe main quests, i already ended up the chimera prologue, but this just hit me, in the second dream,, when stalker chestF***s you with his greatsword, your choosen warframe grabs the Hunhow's  War and brokes it, fine right? But as long as i know, your operator cant control warframes at this point without touching them or being in the transference machine thing,  how did this happen? Did lotus control the warframe in that moment? Or was a "Between-life-Dead"power awakening or something like that?

19 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, LockingSoul said:

SPOILER ALERT

So, i have completed warframe main quests, i already ended up the chimera prologue, but this just hit me, in the second dream,, when stalker chestF***s you with his greatsword, your choosen warframe grabs the Hunhow's  War and brokes it, fine right? But as long as i know, your operator cant control warframes at this point without touching them or being in the transference machine thing,  how did this happen? Did lotus control the warframe in that moment? Or was a "Between-life-Dead"power awakening or something like that?

the operator used the last strength he had to control the frame and remove the sword from his chest

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RodrigoMoretto said:

The operator doesnt control warframes using telekinesis, there's no need for pointing anything. Keep playing, you'll understand more later.

I already finished the sacrifice.  One of my thoughts was that the warframe kind of awakened like umbra. And, the operator is not able to control warframes whitout the machine until the war within

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

So~, which part of it does it say "I need help with <insert colorful thing here>"?

I'm just asking because this was created on a "Players helping players" sub-section.

"I need help understanding the lore of this thing because is being more confusing than Evangelion"

Edited by LockingSoul
  • Like 2

What you need "help" with will not assist you in any practical way concerning the different -technical- stuff that the game presents you with that may actually require the help of other players to pass beyond a certain obstacle like:

... reducing the effectiveness of an enemy's armor through different, alternate means.

What you need "help" with doesn't fit this topic in the "Players helping players" sub-section. It fits this topic into General Discussion topic, since every single player has his/her own views on the lore and, as such, you will end up not being helped at the end of the day.

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

What you need "help" with will not assist you in any practical way concerning the different -technical- stuff that the game presents you with that may actually require the help of other players to pass beyond a certain obstacle like:

... reducing the effectiveness of an enemy's armor through different, alternate means.

What you need "help" with doesn't fit this topic in the "Players helping players" sub-section. It fits this topic into General Discussion topic, since every single player has his/her own views on the lore and, as such, you will end up not being helped at the end of the day.

Yeah, i forgot that the comunnity kind of sucks too damn hard. 

• Like 2

Look, what I'm trying to say is that you're asking people to help you with something that is subjective and varies from player to player. You can't get help with anything, from anyone, like that.

If it was something more practical, like equipment, a mission type, mod choice, etc., people would be able to help you and your topic (regarding one of the practical examples I have just mentioned) would fit in this sub-section where a fellow player's answer to your question would help many other players (provided they know how to use the search function of the forum) with the same, or similar, problems.

You should either ask a mod to move this topic to the General Discussion sub-section, or create a new one there. I can assure you that you'll have better effect with it there.

4 hours ago, RodrigoMoretto said:

In my opinion, even though technically the operator only uses tranferance without the machine later, he was already capable of it, they just didn't know it yet. And in that live or die situation it worked. 

Another good answer.

But even, he wasnt even able to move his lower body in the life or death situation, i dont think he would be able to use traanference in that case, plus the operator didnt know that hunhow was in the sword

21 hours ago, LockingSoul said:

But even, he wasnt even able to move his lower body in the life or death situation, i dont think he would be able to use traanference in that case, plus the operator didnt know that hunhow was in the sword

Looking at the situation from outside, it's simply can't be told if the Warframe acted on its own or the operator controlled it intentionally in a way he/she didn't do it before. I see you're all in for the first option, to be honest I am too, but keep in mind how unclear the situation was.

IMO a living organism so complex as a warframe can't be entirely mindless, it's created to be, but come on... if you can believe in the ghost in the shell of an advanced AI, warframes must be equipped with some kind of consciousness too, however underdeveloped it is. 

• Like 1

On 2019-10-19 at 3:03 PM, LockingSoul said:

SPOILER ALERT

The answer is in Rhino_Prime's codex entry, sort of.

Due the the fact that Warframe's main story is a conspiracy, with lots of unintentionally, or intentionally, unreliably narrators and expositors (read Ember_Prime right after the second dream) you're meant to be left guess and doubting at a lot of things; but The Sacrifice should make this particular bit a bit clearer.

Edited by TheArcSet

On 2019-10-19 at 3:21 PM, Rawbeard said:

it's a hint that the transference can be done without the chair, or even direct touch. if it is supposed to hint at anything else, it has not been picked up since.

That was my initial thought, but I'm no-longer certain that's the answer.