Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Did The Strun Wraith Event, Got Nothing.(Ticket 4 Days Old And Counting)

KarlCastro

-KarlCastro

22 Set 16:45

When i started playing, i was unnaware of the strun wraith event, but nonetheless, i did it with a couple of friends, who didnt mention i should get a weapon for it. so, i went playing without being aware that i should have gotten the strun wraith, until now when my friend told me that i should've gotten the strun wraith from it, i did the survival event until 25 minutes, and got nothing from it. 
Anyways, hope i am correct on the subject, and that i get my strun wraith, i'm a pretty big fan of the game, and i love what you guys are doing here! see ya, thanks for the attention -

This is the original ticket for my complaint, i get it its a bit overdue to make a complain about such and old event, but it was my first week in the game, and i was a little bit ignorant of what was going on.
few days ago a friend that did the event along with me said that was the strun wraith event (wich i've been wanting for some time now, and thought it was a much older event ) i imediately rushed and created a support ticket for it, after a couple days with no response i sent another massage, along with inventory pics and my survival count on profile.
My question is: did anyone go through this? what is the avarage time for a ticket response?

anyways, any tips? 

Edited by KarlCastro

Try cutting your text off and then "paste without formatting" by right clicking and pressing it.

This way your text won't be almost invisible.

I've waited for 2 weeks for my ticket to be answered so... I think you will need to have some patience.

Edited by R3leaZ

How did you participate in the event if you started playing the game 3 days after the rewards were given out?

Forum account creation date =/= Game account creation date. I played since February and it shows another date on my account since I actually started using the forums a lot later.

Pretty sure when you create an account to play the game, your forum account is created at the same time.

Edit: OP's first post is this topic, and the account created on date is indeed 3 days after the event rewards were handed out. So implying that forum use has any effect on that date is kind of rendered false.

Edited by Zeally

Pretty sure when you create an account to play the game, your forum account is created at the same time.

Edit: OP's first post is this topic, and the account created on date is indeed 3 days after the event rewards were handed out. So implying that forum use has any effect on that date is kind of rendered false.

Not entirely true. Viewing the forum creates your forum account. I've had this account since sometime in May, and started really playing the game on June 9th according to my IM logs (x64 bit/DX11 crashes, wasn't motivated to fix until later), but my forum account is for 5 days after on June 14th.

Edit: Aramet is correct. Apparently my account is even older than I thought, 5 months and 2 days. But the forum lists Jun 14th.

Edited by Okai85

There is a separate log-in between the main site and the forums. Your forum login date is from the first time you log in to the forums, and the day you created your Warframe account is on your "Account Management" page on the main Warframe site. For me, I started playing 5 months and 2 weeks ago -- that would be April 14th. My forum account says I started April 19th, but that is the first time I came to the forums. A person's first post/topic is irrelevant, as they may have just been logging into the forums to read information.

@KarlCastro

You probably already have, but do make sure your in-game profile, under "Operations" and "Survival" shows at least 20 minutes of survival time. There was a handful of people who completed the requirements but did not receive the Strun Wraith, and you might be one of them. Did you get the Equilibrium mod, which was the reward for surviving 10 minutes?

The average time for waiting for a ticket response can vary, depending on how much ticket traffic they are getting and what the issue is. They may respond anywhere between a few days to a couple of weeks, so do try to be patient with them. I also recommend not recreating your issue in multiple tickets, though I do understand you did make a new one to provide more information. I haven't filed one in a while, but I thought I remember there being an edit or a way to add on to your ticket.

Member For: 3 WEEKS 3 DAYS

this is what is showing up at my account, it goes back to sep 2, if i'm correct, and my forum account states sep 6

@Aramet no, did not get the equilibrium mod also, for all i knew was a new mod to update 10. 

and a couple of my friends did get the strun wraith, and they did it with me...

Rofl seems I ended up getting confused when I started playing this game. Apparently I started playing in January Nope I started playing in February xD I was right... Im such an old player ._.

r0uw.png

Now look at my forum creation date. It's not the same right? That's my proof ^^.

Edited by R3leaZ

Whalp, my account info says 7 months and 1 week ago, so I can assume I probably checked out the forums and or posted the same day I started playing the game. :P

Kind of an odd way to have things set up..

Eitherway OP: You'll have to be patient with your ticket. It can be anywhere from a few hours, to a couple of weeks or more depending on thier traffic. Plenty of time to do other things wihle you wait! 

What was your total time survived?

If less than 20 mins, then you don't get get strun wraith.

Honestly if you befriend someone you can see how many minutes he has survived even when he didnt accept....

Idea! brb.

EDIT: Just checked, His time is 25 minutes and 27 seconds. Yup, you are supposed to get the Wraith. I wonder how it missed you.

Edited by R3leaZ