Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Velcotius's psychedelic firing color bug

Marsdudes

So I decided to take the Velocitus for a spin in atmosphere and I noticed that the weapon causes a crazy amount of color that darkens the game like crazy upon firing the weapon, sometimes happening after a few shots, sometimes even after the first burst.

I thought it was an issue with the energy color so I set it to the darkest shade of black possible, and for some reason the issue still persists.

I've noticed the same thing happens when firing the Grattler at the same spot for long enough, and thought maybe Dual Rounds's multi shot  boosts causes more beams to pop up and, cause those crazy bizarre effects upon firing. But for the Velocitus it seems to happen almost everytime I fire the weapon. Does anyone know exactly what could be the issue? 

Here are the effects in question that happens when I fire the beam.Warframe0046.jpg

Warframe0049.jpg

Warframe0044.jpg

After the black-hole like effects disappears, the game blindly darkens for a few seconds before returning to normal. 

I thought I'd share this weird issue since I've not noticed this happening before.