Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Liches are incompatible with the concept of "power fantasy". Change my mind.

Jarriaga

1 minute ago, Talonflight said:

Good.

The childish and asinine idea that "warframe is a power fantasy, where balance should not be present and I should be perfectly justified in steamrolling through content, even as a newbie player", is quite frankly what is wrong with this game.

You are not supposed to agree with me. This is a war zone.

• Like 1

On 2019-10-20 at 12:45 PM, Godzilla853 said:

Except that it doesn’t take exact copies of frame powers every frame will be in a group and so the kuva lich could get powers that are not of the frame.

Hm, I thought they were personalised enemies. I haven't been following the Lich system very closely, so my info on this is quite limited.

On 2019-10-20 at 2:14 AM, Jarriaga said:

They will be at our level. They will be able to make your WF feel pain like no enemy has done never before. They can not be killed using just DPS like cannon fodder enemies. They can reverse the tide of the battle against you. They are proof that the concept of a "power fantasy" in which you nuke everything left and right with little to no opposition is not how things role in the WF universe and the Tenno have limits.l 

Seems legit. But enemies like this are part of making your Warframe feel powerful.

We need strong enemies to realize our own strength. If all the enemies we face are defeated easily, it could be that we're strong, or it could just be that they're weak. Batman would be a really uncompelling story if all he did was punch out common thugs and cutpurses. Show us him fighting Bane and now we're talking.