Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Wants Saryn To Be The Only Endgame

(NSW)FlameDivinity

27 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

The idea that Warframe should have an endgame consisting of scaling damage so that you can stay in endless missions for as long as possible is and always has been toxic to the development of real balance and mechanical challenge, and the devs should have realised that years and years ago before they inadvertently trained a chunk of the community to think that way.

Yes but till now you can stay indefinitely in a survival mission using some broken abilities like perma invisibility, perma invincibility , CL, insane sniper and melee combo counters or CO.

Edited by bibmobello

Il y a 17 heures, (NSW)FlameDivinity a dit :

Either DE wants not even a trace of "endgame," or they are secretly planning for Saryn to be the only "endgame."

I dont understand what makes you think saryn ll be the best fashion frame... I know she has a nice butt, however there are other very nice looking frames.

What will they change?

17 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

Now that melee has no scaling damage and enemies still scale infinitely, Saryn is the only infinitely scaling damage we have.

And also, please don't say Volt until you attempt to use your 4 on a group of tightly packed level 150 Corrupted Heavy Gunners. Spoiler alert! It does nothing.

Maybe melee will do much more damage, but with the nerfing to CO and BR, it won't scale infinitely.

Either DE wants not even a trace of "endgame," or they are secretly planning for Saryn to be the only "endgame."

Have u heard about Harrow and his signature weapon Knell? By using those I can take down armored enemies till level 400, whereas unarmored enemies I can go for level 700+. That's my endgame.

Just now, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

This was a joke topic. That's why endgame was in quotes both times Instated it. But I'm glad to see it took off with a bang.

So your a troll? Why else would you pick an emotive topic that people are bound to have an opinion on and make a "joke" post about it. Also I don't know if you've been informed but jokes are supposed to be humorous. Even if you were going for parody you really missed your mark. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, belanya said:

I dont understand what makes you think saryn ll be the best fashion frame... I know she has a nice butt, however there are other very nice looking frames.

What will they change?

Saryn's only decent skins are missing from the Switch right now, though I made do with one okay looking Tennogen. But I agree that FF is the true endgame, and I've legit spent half my time on this game playing dressup. 

5 minutes ago, Troposphere6 said:

So your a troll? Why else would you pick an emotive topic that people are bound to have an opinion on and make a "joke" post about it. Also I don't know if you've been informed but jokes are supposed to be humorous. Even if you were going for parody you really missed your mark. 

My bad, I guess. I must've been in a trolling mood.

But on a serious note, there have been plenty jokes about Saryn being the only endgame despite her only being truly viable is modes where you have to kill a lot of enemies very quickly. And I specifically put endgame in quotes as to allude to the joke. But it wasn't supposed to be an obvious joke, I just wanted to post something different for once and see where it wound up, though I assumed more people would get it.

Also, this was in direct response to Steve stating he knows the people who give knee-jerk reactions before they've even received the update. I knew exactly what I was going to do when he said that. I'm not one of those people, but he definitely begged for the joke/troll.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity

18 hours ago, Artekkor said:

My general common sense is: if we are talking about enemies past level 100 then we are talking about nothing. Those enemies do not exist.

If it is viable in sortie 3, then its good enough.

Silly, silly Artekkor...Don’t you know the first rule of forum discussion?

1.  Never let common sense, facts, and reason get in the way of a good argument.

2.  There is a 2?

6 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

So....more grind and less rewards?

Not so sure how you came to this conclusion, he was saying basically the opposite of this. They have indeed stated in devstreams that they wanted to reduce endless runs and grinding for hours.

20 hours ago, CephalonDizzy said:

Of course people care.

BUT...

The final numbers aren't even out yet, and the patch appears to be scheduled for Monday. It is also the weekend and I don't think DE employees are at work.

So all the traction in the world isn't going to make a difference. If anything, it'll just desensitize people to start dismissing threads, which is counterproductive if the patch launches and there actually ARE major issues.

Either way new melee system = only Saryn is endgame is...quite the logical leap.

hmmm... you're right.