Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to change my avatar

Gravemind93

I'm not seeing an option for it anywhere. I've logged out, cleared my cache while logged out, logged back in and it's still the glyph I was using like 500 days ago. So what gives? I'm using the Prisma Kavat one I got from Baro, but it still shows this golden shield from my noob days.

Edited by Gravemind93

22 hours ago, Gravemind93 said:

I'm not seeing an option for it anywhere. I've logged out, cleared my cache while logged out, logged back in and it's still the glyph I was using like 500 days ago. So what gives? I'm using the Prisma Kavat one I got from Baro, but it still shows this golden shield from my noob days.

Been there, I'm using the prisma kavat too, before that I used the cookie kavat from last Christmas. Neither of them seem to appear here. Seems like some glyphs aren't uploaded to the forums, so it just shows your old pic. In my case, the default one with Lotus and Excal from my noobest days.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Been there, I'm using the prisma kavat too, before that I used the cookie kavat from last Christmas. Neither of them seem to appear here. Seems like some glyphs aren't uploaded to the forums, so it just shows your old pic. In my case, the default one with Lotus and Excal from my noobest days.

gg devs