Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its been 6 Years for me!

Vyra

Guys, its been 6 years since i registered for Warframe.

In the very beginning, when i first heard about Warframe in 2012? or 11? i was a bit grossed about how Loki looked like a hammershark, there were like 3 or 4 frames and the dull colors bored me, which is why i didn't register from day 0. Besides i had my hands on another game and didn't want to start somethng new.

In 2013 i finally registered and found out we can color our frames and move fast as hell through maps.
Ive made several stops playing the game due to reallife so i took 2 big breaks.

Now in 2019 i cant believe how awesome Warframe is and is going to be, man almost everything i asked for is or will be added!!!

At this point i feel sorry for games like star war or star trek online ... i mean Warframe is all of scifi and fantasy but even better...lol

Im not the richest person, in fact im pretty poor, but i do not regret any € ive ever put into this game.
Id just want to say thank you to DE and to the community.

P.S. yes there is grind and i don't like grind usually but the game is so pretty, and i really feel like i am dragged into another universe!!!

Thank you ❤️

• Like 6

it was mid 2012, and excal p was the xmas prime release. any way i'm not as enthused as you are anymore for warframe no matter how shiny they make it look. its still the same boring 5 mins since the first quest was dropped. there was 2 parts of the game that I really liked, the old void with meaning( where you get prime parts) made sense<< probably the only thing that does in the game, and 2 melee. I left those childish arcade style melee/fighting games when I left consoles for pc gaming and warframe kinda filled a niche spot.

it had elements of space shooter  which got me interested coming from ETQW and Crysis. also I had just finished skyrim for the 4th time so the abilities and power curve was attractive, fast  forward to today and it hasn't really moved it just got brighter and not much more. a lot of the great things about the game has been taken out with nothing truly better in its place.

things that were added over time, syndicates etc, haven't panned out.  it gets old, now it has become truly meh. but kudos to all who still have high hopes for the game, my well is empty and dry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

it was mid 2012, and excal p was the xmas prime release. any way i'm not as enthused as you are anymore for warframe no matter how shiny they make it look. its still the same boring 5 mins since the first quest was dropped. there was 2 parts of the game that I really liked, the old void with meaning( where you get prime parts) made sense<< probably the only thing that does in the game, and 2 melee. I left those childish arcade style melee/fighting games when I left consoles for pc gaming and warframe kinda filled a niche spot.

it had elements of space shooter  which got me interested coming from ETQW and Crysis. also I had just finished skyrim for the 4th time so the abilities and power curve was attractive, fast  forward to today and it hasn't really moved it just got brighter and not much more. a lot of the great things about the game has been taken out with nothing truly better in its place.

things that were added over time, syndicates etc, haven't panned out.  it gets old, now it has become truly meh. but kudos to all who still have high hopes for the game, my well is empty and dry.

Have you considered other games?

1 minute ago, ranks21 said:

started buying a few titles for  the winter that looks interesting, having a blast with online poker too, much more fun than what this game has to offer atm.

And yet, you cant stay away. You just love it too much. No matter what you say. Here you are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

And yet, you cant stay away. You just love it too much. No matter what you say. Here you are.

forums isn't playing the game<< see my snide answer to your snide remark'

Edited by ranks21

1 hour ago, ranks21 said:

Oh im sorry to hear that.

Maybe i am to bad, or you consume things just to fast, but ive yet still to explore so much ingame.

And all the dietails,be it maps,mobs or lore... This game has so much depth, and all of this out of nothing. I mean the ideas... I just wonder why there are no Warframe Novels and Movies yet!

Warframe and Dark Sector, the Universe is far more interesting than Star trek or star wars.

What do you miss in the game?

Melee is coming back too, you will have a spaceship with crew and nemesis ...

What else could one wish for?

I personally would love aliens and new planets.

2 hours ago, Vyra said:

Guys, its been 6 years since i registered for Warframe.

In the very beginning, when i first heard about Warframe in 2012? or 11? i was a bit grossed about how Loki looked like a hammershark, there were like 3 or 4 frames and the dull colors bored me, which is why i didn't register from day 0. Besides i had my hands on another game and didn't want to start somethng new.

In 2013 i finally registered and found out we can color our frames and move fast as hell through maps.
Ive made several stops playing the game due to reallife so i took 2 big breaks.

Now in 2019 i cant believe how awesome Warframe is and is going to be, man almost everything i asked for is or will be added!!!

At this point i feel sorry for games like star war or star trek online ... i mean Warframe is all of scifi and fantasy but even better...lol

Im not the richest person, in fact im pretty poor, but i do not regret any € ive ever put into this game.
Id just want to say thank you to DE and to the community.

P.S. yes there is grind and i don't like grind usually but the game is so pretty, and i really feel like i am dragged into another universe!!!

Thank you ❤️

Truly.  Thank you, DE!

I can’t wait for the story to continue with The New War!

4 hours ago, Vyra said:

Maybe i am to bad, or you consume things just to fast, but ive yet still to explore so much ingame.

And all the dietails,be it maps,mobs or lore... This game has so much depth, and all of this out of nothing. I mean the ideas... I just wonder why there are no Warframe Novels and Movies yet!

Warframe and Dark Sector, the Universe is far more interesting than Star trek or star wars.

The univers e is more interesting than star wars...hell no...not when you got mountains of lore like star wars does. Its not as simple as you think. Just wait and soak in the lore of warframe...or what little of it there is. Your tone will change...it always does. And dont bring up the hot garbage that is disney star wars, we dont talk about that pandering BS.

Edited by (PS4)ErydisTheLucario

11 hours ago, Vyra said:

"Warframe and Dark Sector, the Universe is far more interesting than Star trek or star wars."

Man, this is some real pathetic attempts at shilling.

"or you consume things just to fast"

Dude. The game has been out for nearly a decade. During that time frame not much has changed.....

Im not sure why everyone is so negative in here.
You say there is NOTHING to do in warframe?
How so?

How do people consume everything so fast at all...

I mean most of the people i know can not even play all day, they do not buy everything just to save grind time and all that and they play since beginning.
Of course here could be a little more this or that but man.. what game actually has "endgame" at all?
What exactly is endgame anyway?

Be it Star Wars, Star Trek online, Or whatever... you play actively for like half a year and you got everything ( that is not in lockboxes ), then you can play 3 months more and even have all lock box content...
AND all you mention here, complain and all the salt about Warframe i read is infact the SAME SALT as i read in the games i mentioned above...

Hell even in games like Linaeage II or WoW in the old days... and the only difference was that you actually took ages to get some of the boss weapons there and that leveling is slow as fck there. But infinite leveling 16 hours a day doesn't make endgame at all...

THEN there is PvP in most games that is actually "endgame" and event hen people complain about maps and whatever...

SO in all honesty i really wonder what all the people really want?

People cry so much in video games... "hey i've got to many coins, what  do, this game is lame" and mostly its the people who play the entire day...
then the game gets changes and those who actually took 3 times the time ( because they also have life, family whatever ) are being affected by the result of the complains of those who can play the entire day.

That said, i can even play a lot of time, after a long break so many things have changed in warframe, i am STILL trying to max my standing on Venus and Earth...
I am still missing so many Prime frames
, and i've yet to see more of those nice details on every map, some maps even have changed a lot...
Im pretty sure most of you haven't even noticed all those tiny things...
Not even speaking of little FDuck and Quill Onko...maybe that is because i take my time and do not rush every tile, every quest every task just to be as fast as possible...
Im also not min-maxing everything just to be able to 1 shot everything in game... i mean IF I WOULD DO,no wonder i would get bored at some point...
I dunno... but i cant find any good reason why the game is as bad as you state it in your comments...

Anyway, i think no game has Endgame but most games have a quick GameEnd almost all games i mentioned above are rusty and old, slow and not even a bit as dynamic and creative as Warframe... Warframe has unique style nobody can deny.... 

And the question is, of Warframe is as bad and boring as you state, why are you here?

Why bother reading Warframe forums?
I don't go to the old games and complain how boring they became .. because i think they are mostly boring because or TWO factors:

1, They revolve all around lockboxes now while the Game quality has never increased.

2. I always think of warframe when i play ANY other games because NO GAMEplay is actually that fast and mobile, nowhere else you can have magic and guns and swords and cats, and STYLE, and Space and all that...playing other games feels like going back in time 6000 years... playing chess...go slow...

P.S. Yes old Void was fun, wait... staying 120 minutes on the same map tile spamming AOEs and farm prime parts just in one go?
What DE did is actually make you play different game modes/maps to get your hands on your prime parts...so its more work and different tasks to get the parts... isn't that good?
I mean i admit i didn't like the new void system at the start but now i am okay with it.

Also leveling weapons is now way easier, and i love that due to the fact i could never finish my weapon in time before the new leveling methods...
SO the game just became better and more Friendly, at least to me...( just some drop rates suck , but hey that's an issue every game has 😄 )

****SHORT****

What do you want?

What is Endgame ( to you ) and what game actually has Endgame?

Warframe is the most unique game ever....and i am scared that people who complain so much about the game will actually be the reason the game will be changed in a bad direction ...
Always be sure what you wish of...

I am just grateful there is a really nice game... Warframe!