Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas rework better ideas

(PSN)Araphel-

So I’ve played a long time and I love this game but a few things I feel could use some fresh ideas for the outdated Warframes abilities lets start with atlas I feel his 1 is too boring and slow sluggish and just more daunting to want to use so why not make his 1 an ability that lets him do combat like an earth bender from avatar the last air bender with much wider attacks to hit an entire hallway of enemy’s around him his two can let him jump into the ground and move around then pop out pulling every enemy under the ground around him his 3 can be improved little further but stay the same and any enemies pulled under ground while petrified will become a rock minion and his 4 can summon his to big minions but he can activate it again to draw them to himself and use them to encase himself in rock armor and become a huge hulking rock monster with a big rock hammer that makes earthquakes staggering enemies and his augment for his 2 gives his allies rock armor that’s near him when he pops out .... and in his rock armor his one changes to work in tandem with his hammer. If this was the rework they did with atlas I’d promise you everyone would use him and he can still be the rock punch boi 

also if DE dose see this and like the idea I officially would like to state I in no way will seek recognition for this in any shape or form I simply want this game to never die and will gladly give my thoughts to help just seeing my ideas in game and hearing the positive feedback will make me happy I have hundreds of ideas for this game and look forward to hopefully being of help 

Edited by (PS4)NanoticalShadow