Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MAGISTAR / CHANNELING / DE did nerf it AGAIN?!

r21187

SO here we are again

DE whants to people play meta and not the way we whant

72987844_2640076316059408_65068842838927

i like magistar sancti is not strong not even fast or have range BUT I LIKE IT

why? cause i can heal my team with that

they only way to make sancti magistart to heal more than 200 is by channeling and using charged attack all of that in a slow weapon

ok i can understand i use zaws i have a few god like plague rivens (they say they nerf what people use well when they will nerf plague and buff all other zaws? o yeah they whant people use meta weapons and nerf all else JEZZ)

but i like to play with low levels or people that need helps

i like using the range prime the 30 mts i can use to heal my team and even the objective to defend

that is why i invested forma plat and all to have that forma and that build

I KNOW IS NOT POWERFULL and i know i can use trinity but i dont whant to play meta i whant to play the way i whant but they are even taking itzal blitz i dont even use that i use ELYTRON i love nukes that looks and sounds like nukes not the silent equinox but wait DE says we should play only meta arhcwing only meta weapons only meta primary and secondary and even only meta warframes

i know people may be feed up with the no content i may never see akmagnus prime or ferrox or javelo vandal or wraith or something

i like ferrox

I LOVE IT

i like the secondary loooks sooo cool and i buyed the harrow bundle just cause finaly they give gunspear some love with that SWEET skin I AM AFRAID! they do a "sidegrade" like the crap they did with opticor jesus cristh GOD NO! if you are not going to upgrade something people like dont spit on their faces doing a sidegrade and now they are going to kill channeling ok i know is not that important i dint even use it even with hyldring using his shields to channeling but they wont even do something abouit sancti magistar or others weapons i mean i like the exilus in primary and secondary finaly something to do with the 90 exilus mod i got from sorties and i will be able make silent most of weapons or at least get more capacity i dont know maybe they wont even do that they may even create a new exilus god that would be worsth surely they wil buff all weapons that are already silent like talons (when i will see talons prime?!) and all others like baza and so on of weapons that are already silent? or they wont make silent a exilus mod?

i dont even know what will happen with my riven they may disolve it or change channeling for something so useless Xd sending to the void my kuva and time 

Eeh..what the hell is this wall of pointless complains? DEVS hate their comunity? DE is not EA, mate. Have you even read devshop post? Your sancti magistart  will only benefit from the melee 3.0 and you'll be able to spam heavy attacks and heal people. And if you want more healing - there is many ways to restore health. so stop whining for nothnig and wait for update! Play it, test it and THEN complain

• Like 9

9 hours ago, r21187 said:

-snip-

DE doesn’t hate the community. Buffs and nerfs are a natural part of balancing and updates. Try looking at all the positive changes they have added as well instead of only seeing the negatives.

Also Channeling stats are being move to affect Heavy Attacks, so that Riven will probably give +Heavy Attack Damage and +Combo Point Efficiency instead. I imagine the Sancti Magistar will have its passive linked to Heavy attacks as well. 

Hope your favorite style of play remains intact after the changes.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, NoLazyShadow said:

Eeh..what the hell is this wall of pointless complains? DEVS hate their comunity? DE is not EA, mate. Have you even read devshop post? Your sancti magistart  will only benefit from the melee 3.0 and you'll be able to spam heavy attacks and heal people. And if you want more healing - there is many ways to restore health. so stop whining for nothnig and wait for update! Play it, test it and THEN complain

i know but i am kinda tired but you are right i should wait but may the screenshot remaing of my the weapon i liked to use 

but still you are right i just hope i dont get too tired to then complain cause for real i am kinda tired they just dont seem to care

9 hours ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

DE doesn’t hate the community. Buffs and nerfs are a natural part of balancing and updates. Try looking at all the positive changes they have added as well instead of only seeing the negatives.

Also Channeling stats are being move to affect Heavy Attacks, so that Riven will probably give +Heavy Attack Damage and +Combo Point Efficiency instead. I imagine the Sancti Magistar will have its passive linked to Heavy attacks as well. 

Hope your favorite style of play remains intact after the changes.

THANKS god that is the frist answer  i got that give me hope for real i mean i dint knew that i read a few things but nothing straight but i can kinda understand what you mean hopely they link it so can spam it more (people like to die but i dont like see my team dead xD) and yeah maybe instead of getting something ugly may i get something with more heavy attack or something that can be usefull to keey my style of play

i came here kinda angry and disapointed but after reading you answer i feel way better and well i am kinda ready to wait and hope for the best

thanks for you time

9 hours ago, r21187 said:

-snip-

No offense but this has nothing to do in a feedback thread, and overreacting doesn't serve you well either.

Maybe pointing out that Magistar's healing should scale with new channeling mechanics or just wait and see once patch will apply could have been enough. Why such a drama. 🙄

I love how you automatically assume this is going to be a nerf despite melee base stats being buffed across the board.

Why not wait and see how it pans out before you cry fowl? We know literally nothing about how Sancti Magistar will work after the update, there is just as good of a chance that it will be even better at healing as there is that it will be worse.

Edited by DrBorris

Il y a 12 heures, r21187 a dit :

DE whants to people play meta and not the way we whant

Meta doesnt matter in this game. Only places where there is a real meta are eidolon and pt. Rest doesnt matter. And dont tell me endurance runs or w/e. If you want to challenge yourself, thats your issue. So yeah, meta is just a joke.