Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 3 Things Tested

BoompigXD

Question

Can anyone do these for me? I'd do them myself but i don't own either Frames.

Number 1: Ash Melee Channel Teleport

Step 1) Equip Teleport and whatever mods you please

Step 2) Equip Orthos, with a Maxed Melee Channel, and whatever else.

Step 3) Teleport into a group of enemies

Step 4) Hit enemies with Orthos.

Report Results

Number 2 & 3: Volt Orthos Speed and Kestrel Electirc Shield.

Step 1) Equip Volt, and Electric Shield or Speed, and whatever else

Step 2) Equip Kestrel or Orthos, add  Melee channel and whatever else.

Step 3 Kestrel) Throw Kestrel through Electric Shield, Report Results

Step 3 Orthos) Speed into a group of enemies and hit them with Orthos, Report Results.

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

First Build: Get 100 extra damage on a weapon that can easily do 2,000 without Melee Channel.

Second Build: Attack Quicker, but get killed by PoV headaches and low armor. Kestrel = Amped up knockdown. Not much more damage added.

Sorry to say this is not the custom build game. You'd get more creativity out of D3.

First Build: Get 100 extra damage on a weapon that can easily do 2,000 without Melee Channel.

Second Build: Attack Quicker, but get killed by PoV headaches and low armor. Kestrel = Amped up knockdown. Not much more damage added.

Sorry to say this is not the custom build game. You'd get more creativity out of D3.

Well, to be fair, the melee channel damage is added to base damage (or is it added after killing blow, but before elementals?). So another 100 damage scaled by other multipliers isnt a terrible use of Teleport and Melee Channel.

Well, to be fair, the melee channel damage is added to base damage (or is it added after killing blow, but before elementals?). So another 100 damage scaled by other multipliers isnt a terrible use of Teleport and Melee Channel.

It's a flat damage increase.

I was under the impression that Melee Channel only affects the first enemy hit by it. Which is really a shame. I was considering using Pull (before the current change to OP crowd damage) and Orthos do deal good damage on every enemy affected. But if its only one enemy, then there's not much point.