Jump to content
Doraz_

I wanted an "all encompassing" with most mechanics the game has to offer ... this is what i ended up with

Recommended Posts

all encompassing ... because most frames can't survive and become useless if not built for a specific thing.

inaros has already more than enough effective health to tank everything, plus the self healing,

inaros also stuns enemies and take you to the wonderful world of melee finishers ❤️

running speed, bullet jump and holster speed to increase the speed of gameplay and to make it more rewarding.

kubrow because the 2 augments make capture and disruption very funny, seeing your loyal companion going crazy on the vip target ( who's a good boi? u are. LOL)

acceletra to bring hunter munition, cyanex to bring CO and gas damage, gram with electric because people don't usually use it (and the effects look COOOL)

***more images on the imgur link, i didn't want to put too many images here***

TyUWMWO.jpg

tq8OJvH.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/YS6Xhpc

Edited by Doraz_
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepare to be laughed at by many people. Inaros is not the god you think he is. Take that build to 3 hours of MOT survival, let me know how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inaros, The Sand God.

The OwOkin quivers before him.

Edited by AriaSTG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Is talking like a "pro", cause he wants to build against everything. 

> Uses Mobilize, tempo royal, August pact, Inaros and a Kubrow

> "surprised Pikachu" 

No srsly. That's not as good as you think it is. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that you want to "increase the speed of gameplay and make it more rewarding" but you really can't when majority of the game is more rewarding with long drawn out endurance based gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 30 Minuten schrieb -Azumarill-:

all encompassing solution. like cleaning RAM with eraser

maybe the solution is downloading RAM 

 

Edited by fynnigen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 43 Minuten schrieb Doraz_:

holster speed to increase the speed of gameplay

Holstering your melee weapon only increases your speed of dying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pillows are like volcanoes, if you run on marshmallows, i'm scared of baseballs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -Oddjob- said:

pillows are like volcanoes, if you run on marshmallows, i'm scared of baseballs

Goats are like mushrooms, if you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Prepare to be laughed at by many people. Inaros is not the god you think he is. Take that build to 3 hours of MOT survival, let me know how it goes.

i don't do endurance, this is all welcome and i agree XD, real world example of what kind of players DE create not developing endurance content, and railjack seems to be yet another wave of content devoid of endurance potential.

maybe a survival like mission in railjack will be available, where more powerful and crazy ships will spawn but i didn't see much in the way of scaling regarding railjacks capabilities 😞

 

in any case ...

 

i wanted something that i was sure to have fun to play around with when logging in and out, only having few hours to play and doing syphons, relics and the likes

plus, the fact that i should use other stuff is the main reason i'm using this setup, i already have and have used the rest, i know how it's going to end

 

( ... you could say the same about this build and high level infested ancients sneeze in a 3 hour mot but it was not the point, i should have said that, lol )

As a fairly new player there isn't much reward in endurance, so i never bother

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doraz_ said:

i don't do endurance, this is all welcome and i agree XD, real world example of what kind of players DE create not developing endurance content, and railjack seems to be yet another wave of content devoid of endurance potential.

maybe a survival like mission in railjack will be available, where more powerful and crazy ships will spawn but i didn't see much in the way of scaling regarding railjacks capabilities 😞

 

in any case ...

 

i wanted something that i was sure to have fun to play around with when logging in and out, only having few hours to play and doing syphons, relics and the likes

plus, the fact that i should use other stuff is the main reason i'm using this setup, i already have and have used the rest, i know how it's going to end

 

( ... you could say the same about this build and high level infested ancients sneeze in a 3 hour mot but it was not the point, i should have said that, lol )

As a fairly new player there isn't much reward in endurance, so i never bother

Unfortunately mate this game is so pitifully easy that unless you play endurance ALL missions can be completed with ANYTHING. The last time someone posted a "god build" Inaros to beat all missions with i responded with this, a video of an unranked Excalibur with ZERO mods, beating MOT Survival, the hardest mission on the solar system map. Sorry to say that unless you choose to push it in this game and go endurance, the game just doesn't offer a challenge

https://youtu.be/KgqaMKs9lk4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In every MMO there always some tank that thinks he's great but doesn't realize he's just being carried.

 

This guy is different though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

removed umbral mods, added vitality and motus signal.

it's a blast for casuals. 

Exactly what i wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...