(XB1)Spin1984

Will arbitration ever get fixed?

Because we will need vitus essence for grendal I started farming that today. After 20+ minutes there was a host migration, which took forever and caused the mission to fail for the remaining players. I thought DE fixed this crap already but i guess not... Please fix this DE, you've wasted enough of our time and effort playing this game, and it really kills the fun fast when it keeps happening...!!!

• Haha 1

Today i also had an instant team wipe with no enemy in sight that got us a mission failure. 

Just the icing on the cake. 

One reason  why I sit in trade chat, but still come across bugs from trading tbf I only look forward to new content with takes months to release therefore I am losing interest in this game I dont see any weekly updates like they say or our tennogen witch PC got it 26th September it's now 21st October what a joke I'm so glad I dont donate my money to these for real I'd rather grind then give them my money 

Edited by (XB1)LumiX y0

I played arbitration the other night and there was a frustrating delayed type bug.  I would shoot the enemy nothing happens, they shoot me I take damage then the enemy would finally die from the first shot.  it didn't happen the entire time but every round it would happen then adjust then the next round the same.  it was weird and frustrating so I just quit playing because I had little time to waste with other things to do then baby sit a glitch.  another time the host migration thing happened and the game crashed.  soooooooooooooooooo I feel the struggle going on out there.  

11 hours ago, (XB1)dbarleston said:

I played arbitration the other night and there was a frustrating delayed type bug.  I would shoot the enemy nothing happens, they shoot me I take damage then the enemy would finally die from the first shot.  it didn't happen the entire time but every round it would happen then adjust then the next round the same.  it was weird and frustrating so I just quit playing because I had little time to waste with other things to do then baby sit a glitch.

What you described is a bad host.
How is DE supposed to fix that? Buy better internet for you and your host?

Edited by WhiteMarker