Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Exilus Primary Mods

Sessumaro

About Exilus Mods for Primary Weapons, I believe the idea is to have a weapon support mod like zoom mods,% chance of enemies not hearing shots, accuracy, etc ...
Mods that will not directly affect weapon damage but will help them.
About the "Cautious Shot" mod -99% Self Damage & -15% Total Damage, today is totally unfeasible in Builds, considering the loss of damage and a slot, but as mod exilus would be great in situations like Ogris, Penta and Zarr.

• Like 2

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Sessumaro:

About Exilus Mods for Primary Weapons, I believe the idea is to have a weapon support mod like zoom mods,% chance of enemies not hearing shots, accuracy, etc ...
Mods that will not directly affect weapon damage but will help them.
About the "Cautious Shot" mod -99% Self Damage & -15% Total Damage, today is totally unfeasible in Builds, considering the loss of damage and a slot, but as mod exilus would be great in situations like Ogris, Penta and Zarr.

I hope so too, otherwise i wont use this mod ever, i can bring my ogris to arbitration without killing myself anyway. But it would be still nice to have tho, to be honest from time to time or through bad luck you will shoot yourself. I hope that weapon mods like "Nightwatch Napalm", or augment Mods will also become exilus-compatible, the most of them are gimmicks anyway.