Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happen With Other Nightmare Missions?

Oleker

I just checked all the current non-defense/survival missions in nightmare mode...

ALL OF THEM are in no shield and energy. What happen with the vamp, timer and low gravity modes? All nightmare now are this rhino only non sense missions?

Even the venus ones are extremely hard without shields... think about the new players that ware unlocking the planets, without serration, AP and multishot with the starter gear. It's impossible.

90% of the nightmare modes that i enter drain all my shield and energy. OK, it supposed to be a challenge, but that's the only challenge that DE gives to us? No skills, no Shield and 1-hit-KO enemies?

I'm trying to farm some mods in solo since the game net-code is totally messed up, and now we got this broken game mode...

i would like to thank the OP for inspiring me to go test and see.

Unda - Venus right now Spy nightmare.  I normally don't like spy nightmare as they seem to take a bit longer and i've sometimes had issues with toxics i didn't know were about finding me while I was at a terminal shade makes me invisible but the toxic cloud doesn't care.

ANYWAY.  OP is wrong and over reacting.  For this mission I got Timer/Zero Gravity.  Health, Shields, Energy was untouched through the mission.

After I completed the Spy part I also got... Lotus: Uh things just got interesting --- oh the rage I felt at that second, I almost quit just to come back here and report and call OP BS, but decided to finish the sabotage part that got tacked on.  

Got a Blaze for my trouble.

So OP you are impatient and wrong, but thank you.

Unda - Venus right now Spy nightmare.  I normally don't like spy nightmare as they seem to take a bit longer and i've sometimes had issues with toxics i didn't know were about finding me while I was at a terminal shade makes me invisible but the toxic cloud doesn't care.

ANYWAY.  OP is wrong and over reacting.  For this mission I got Timer/Zero Gravity.  Health, Shields, Energy was untouched through the mission.

After I completed the Spy part I also got... Lotus: Uh things just got interesting --- oh the rage I felt at that second, I almost quit just to come back here and report and call OP BS, but decided to finish the sabotage part that got tacked on.  

So you proved OP wrong and that desire sensor exists in one run. Good work.

It's random normally but if you get that all the time you are either very unlucky or somethings busted. How many missions did you test?

About 7 missions including rescue, capture, extermination and spy. All them are no shield/no energy.

Debunked: Nightmare mode missions don't appear until after you unlock an entire planet.

Pro Tip: Don't like Nightmare mode? Leave 1 mission incomplete for each planet.

Thanks for clarify. Didn't  know that. =D

First time that i entered on unda i got all my energy drained and my 600 shield was zeroed, it was couple minutes before posting. Anyway, if you got other kind of nightmare bonus there, strange for me. I posted this because all the 7 missions that i entered was no shield/no energy.

And I share you the over frustration of a bonus mission. XD

Edited by Oleker

Tottaly agree with that, they are too more common than other nightmare modes.

Also I really enjoy the vamp missions. 

In my opinion it should be either no energy OR no shields no reason to have both. And before they patched it you could get vampire with no energy/shields.

Edited by General_Krull

Also to me it seems no shield/no energy seems more common than it should be. 

I'd like to see if the RNG is weighted for this at all or if it is simple RNG.  I've farmed nightmare at times where I went for several runs without getting the no shield/no energy then got it twice in a row.  I couldn't say if I've ever had it more than that because I usually quit trying after two. 

What has seemed weird to me is the number of times the bosses earth/jupiter/saturn have come up nightmare recently.

I was trying to farm the Golem the other day because I thought it was really the fastest runs, but I ended up needing two blow two revives from twice in a row no shield/no energy and stopped.