Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A never-ending bugs and freezes cause of the connection type Warframe uses

Aeell

Hello

Why is that in many situations (most commonly in Orb Valis and Plains) i encounter these weird things,like when equipping  archwing i see my character "walking" around in the air,then for example i press "e" and see my character moving in the distance while my screen stays fixed on the initial location when i pressed 5. Then is the thing that you simply can not use your abilities anymore,only your current weapon,nor transference is possible,thats when you have to suicide or jump off the map,to get it fixed. This was a rhetorical question,since i am assuming the type of connection Warframe uses doesn't check if packages are received or not,so when is this possible gonna change DE ? Its a every day stuff i see.Every god damn day i experience at least one of these,some of you might say "its your internet buddy",but since i am playning a bunch of other f2p games,guess what ? They do not have such connection type bugs and weirdness. I write this in the hope it gets some attention to the team,meanwhile,there is this game that just went to f2p model that doesn't have these problems and ill stick with it. I hope one day my all time favorite -Warframe will have a smoother gameplay.