Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm rivens needs to be nerfed

-CM-AbsoluteZero

Maybe they will the day that they make a Kohm Wraith/Prisma, until then they won't touch it's disposition because without a 100% sc build, the weapon sucks, and there is a lot of plat in the Kohm riven trading so I don't think that DE wants to upset whales with a dispo nerf.

4 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

no it doesn't "need" 120% status you just want it to. The kohm is perfectly fine without a riven. The way it is now the dispo has to be nerfed into the ground

The fact is it's a completely different weapon with 120 status. A riven going from 120 to even 119 would get dunked on way  way harder than say, a tiberon going from 150 to 140 crit chance or whatever.

4 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Kohm completely and utterly depends on a riven in its current state. If its capability of reaching 100% status chance with an at least somewhat reasonable build was nerfed, the gun would become totally useless.

I wouldn't say "useless" but yeah.

4 hours ago, belanya said:

I think they changed that a bit recently, they have some kind of power ranking for what it matters.
Anyways, they explicitly said, half a year ago, maybe more, that they didnt change khom dispo cause of the 100% status thing.

Kohm and detron and yeah I dont think they're going to at this point unless shotgun status gets re worked.

5 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

I would say 0.5 or 0.4 dispo should be fairly balanced considering its strength and popularity. 

And who exactly are you to make arbitrary calls such as this? What do you know about its popularity other than what your biased POV tells you?...

This is another useless post that should just be locked, seriously, whihing about riven dispositions? Not even whining about rivens? Man content is really dropping lately.

6 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

This should have been done a long time ago. The Kohm has no business running around with a 1.4 riven dispo. Its ridiculous how such a powerful weapon, has avoided dispo nerfs for so long. With the upcoming exilus slots allowing you to slot ammo mutation mods on the Kohm, its only real disadvantage is gone. I would say 0.5 or 0.4 dispo should be fairly balanced considering its strength and popularity. 

why the hate bro?  U mad?

seriously, it needs no such thing, you just want it, probably because you ain't got it.  

95% of people crying for nerfs all the time are mad because they didn't put the time in to earn their way up and are basically a just spoiled brats that decide if they can't have it spoon fed to them, then nobody else should have it either.

game isn't meant to be played the way you like specifically, but if you want to play it that way, guess what, don't equip a riven on your kohm, how bout dat?  get off my lawn with your silliness.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

Amusing the amount of creative BS people will spew to protect their blatantly op riven. Are you all seriously trying to convince me that the Kohm is anywhere near unpopular and under-performing like the Hind, twin vipers, Tetra, Furis and its variants? Get a grip, all of these weapons have more less the same dispo yet perform nowhere near as well or are as popular as the Kohm.

9 minutes ago, Klokwerkaos said:

why the hate bro?  U mad?

We'll see who's mad when DE finally takes notice of the severe imbalance with riven dispos 

Edited by -CM-AbsoluteZero
  • Like 6

Just now, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

We'll see who's mad when DE finally takes notice of the several imbalance with riven dispos 

yup, and then I'll just switch any of my 10 back up primary op rivens for when that happens... I'll be so sad.  

cry harder bro.  cry harder.

6 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

If it was an OP gun that trivialized the entire game, it wouldn't have a high disposition in the first place.

In fact, the gun gets totally trashed when a single status immune enemy gets thrown in front of it.

even though Kohm is specifically excluded from Riven Multiplier changes until further notice?

are you seriously saying that your Status Chance Riven is not effective when the Enemy is immune to Status? breaking news.
perhaps a different Riven might be desired then, yno. since it has other Statistical features of note anyways, that pair well with Status.

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

Mind sharing what weapons those are? You seem quite proud of them.

why so you can cry about them too?

like I said before, get off my lawn.  game is borked, everyone knows it, kohm is the least of the problems.  in my load out you know it my beastly 120 kohm does for me?

occasionally I shoot stuff up on a ledge  through the floor with pt because  I can't be bothered to go up and hit it since  speed  murder is the name of the game.  kohm is too slow to even be used in most situations.

you want it to be all about your specific playstyle, and here's the thing, you go play however you want man, but me, i like earning my rewards fast and easy because I earned my way up over my nearly 6K hours in mission.  that's my good time.  you don't have to like it but you also don't have to play with me either.  you can totally quit any group i or anyone else is in if you don't like it.  Taking options away from players is bad.  buffs are greater than nerfs and are almost always preferred, and the answer is instead to close the gap between players by buffing under performing things and creating content suitable to the max power level, but de is allergic to that.  that's more a problem with them as devs (cashing in on new players rather than creating a good game) than it is with your desire to want your specific playstyle, since we both want the same thing:  challenging and rewarding content, but we play at different levels and have different ideas on what that is.

once you grasp that concept, that it's not all about you, then maybe you'll grow out of this phase.  until then, I will absolutely find this kind of thing comical.

additionally, kohm will get a nerf the minute kohm prime comes out and has a higher status chance.  probably not till then.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

7 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

This should have been done a long time ago. The Kohm has no business running around with a 1.4 riven dispo. Its ridiculous how such a powerful weapon, has avoided dispo nerfs for so long. With the upcoming exilus slots allowing you to slot ammo mutation mods on the Kohm, its only real disadvantage is gone. I would say 0.5 or 0.4 dispo should be fairly balanced considering its strength and popularity. 

Edit: If you all think otherwise, try to convince me that the Kohm is anywhere near unpopular and under-performing like the Hind, twin vipers, Tetra, Furis and its variants. Those all have more less the same riven dispo. You're all bull$hiters if you think the Kohm is anywhere near those aforementioned weapons in performance and popularity.

😂

2 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

Mind sharing what weapons those are? You seem quite proud of them.

Don’t do it. We will have to read more unsupported claims for nerds from people who live in a parents basement delivering pizzas and just want someone else’s life to suffer a little like theirs... oh shoot wrong person quoted.

9 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

Edit: If you all think otherwise, try to convince me that the Kohm is anywhere near unpopular and under-performing like the Hind, twin vipers, Tetra, Furis and its variants. Those all have more less the same riven dispo. You're all bull$hiters if you think the Kohm is anywhere near those aforementioned weapons in performance and popularity.

@Xydeth @Troposphere6 @Wyrmius_Prime @Jujuwa @kevoisvevo @Diavoros @Crasharr @(XB1)Kuljack

• Like 3

If they're going to address the Kohm, they should actually tackle the massive functionality jump that occurs on 100% status chance instead. It's a massive power jump that doesn't exist in any other area of the game that it completely blows status chance rifles and pistols out of the water. The Kohm itself is not the problem.

2 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

Amusing the amount of creative BS people will spew to protect their blatantly op riven. Are you all seriously trying to convince me that the Kohm is anywhere near unpopular and under-performing like the Hind, twin vipers, Tetra, Furis and its variants? Get a grip, all of these weapons have more less the same dispo yet perform nowhere near as well or are as popular as the Kohm.

We'll see who's mad when DE finally takes notice of the severe imbalance with riven dispos 

I dont have to convince you of anything. They said they weren't gonna do it because status rivens would potentially go from being great to trash in an instant, as opposed to only seeing a slight decrease like other rivens. This was several dispo updates ago. They arent going to do it. At least not unless shotgun status chance calculations get re worked and there is no indication they are going to touch that EVER let alone any time soon.

And you, being butthurt and rude to people in the wrong forum wont change that.

4 minutes ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

Go back and read the dev notes where they said it was marked for a reduction but didnt get it because of the status chance issue. Usage or power ain't the issue.

And you're so triggered over this because why exactly?

22 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Go back and read the dev notes where they said it was marked for a reduction but didnt get it because of the status chance issue. Usage or power ain't the issue.

And you're so triggered over this because why exactly?

It's triggered because even other weapons become unusable(on long endurance) when they have been nerfed. I don't see many people using a tiberon anymore and i don't fkn understand why a MR  5 weapon should be more powerful than a MR14 weapon only because some "mafioso" riven said so.

It's the same with mesa when hundred of crying retards complained on the forum to make the arcane works with peacemaker and DE immediately changed idea...

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, -CM-AbsoluteZero said:

I always like seeing what weapons players use. I've seen the kohm used like twice in 6 months that I've been playing. . .

I've seen the karak used more often. Not sure why kohm needs a dispo nerf but ok.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Phantom Clip said:

I always like seeing what weapons players use. I've seen the kohm used like twice in 6 months that I've been playing. . .

I've seen the karak used more often. Not sure why kohm needs a dispo nerf but ok.

I haven't even see people using a rubico during thousand of missions? Why has it been nerfed? And seriously i don't give a fk about rivens because i don't even use these weapons but in every other game, first you need to get a decent weapon and then a decent roll to be used in the endgame. Here there is no endgame and the only point for many people is to get useless stats at the end of the missions with stupid weapons, even more stupid because many of them are useless on long runs(the only endgame here) because are high ammo inefficient or because without stats you will not kill anything. This is the typical GGG Girls Guns and Greedy politics but without girls...

Edited by bibmobello

Most shotguns in the game are sortie viable with the right build without a riven,but the main reason why most have high dipo is because when it comes to shotguns,if you ask a long time player what is a good shotgun,they will usually answer tigris prime or vaykor hek,which is why 2 said weapons have low dipo,while others have higher dipos,it is just some weapons that are just way more popular than others while the others can perform just as well.

1 minute ago, DarthIronclad said:

Most shotguns in the game are sortie viable with the right build without a riven,but the main reason why most have high dipo is because when it comes to shotguns,if you ask a long time player what is a good shotgun,they will usually answer tigris prime or vaykor hek,which is why 2 said weapons have low dipo,while others have higher dipos,it is just some weapons that are just way more popular than others while the others can perform just as well.

Do you have never seen a tigris prime or an hek during a match? I have seen  a tigris prime once...

What made you so mad that you had to log in and post this thread after not having posted since 2016? Who hurt you? Should we invite an Oberon? If its serious perhaps a Trinity instead? Maybe in the meantime while we find one of those we can maybe get a Frost to cast freeze on your bum cause something or someone clearly burned it.

In what content is Kohm riven overperforming? I have one, I don't even remember what's on it. +200% damage or something and some other stats. I dunno, because there's this weapon called Acceltra, that wipes maps, no riven needed. Or I can put it on Celestial Twin/Specter and walk through a mission while they wipe maps for me. I don't understand the complaint unless you're talking hours in Mot or something, which hardly anyone does.

There will be primary kitguns at some point, which, depending if they're single target only or if we can build aoe weapons, will make most other guns obsolete, including the precious Kohm. If they're single target only, then Acceltra will still be better from my viewpoint.