Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Your Warframe Dreams Here]

Glaive-012

Tell us of your Warframe-related dreams here in this thread, anything from last night or from the last few days ago. Nightmares, too...

In my dream, I can faintly recall myself being in my personal quarters, seeing a toy train track banding around the vignette podium, while the Man in the Wall is watching the train move. After he disappears, I can hear him humming ominously throughout the room. 

I don't know if this holds any significance in the game, or if the Man in the Wall actually likes trains...

On 2019-10-20 at 12:56 PM, o0Despair0o said:

I never remember any of my dreams.

But I can tell you a story fit for nightmare fuel.

Once upon a time, DE was bought by EA.

The end.

Doomsday of free-to-play, pretty much. Good one.

Edited by (NSW)Glaive-012

Dreams are such an interesting thing. 

I had this dream a long time ago and yet it stood in my mind until this very day. 

In the dream, i was playing warframe in my pc, like any other normal day off from work, running a void survival with a normal Mag, then i was not only gathering the reactants from corrupted enemies but also something else in a similar way which i don't remember what exactly, aside from being a resource of some kind to, once you get a required amount in-mission, something very cool would happen which i'm gonna describe just as i remember in the next lines. 

The Mag i was playing with would suddenly start shining in a golden like color with some sort of  aura like effect around her and then after a brief but also cool animation, she turned into her prime version. 

After that, i remember staying for a while, killing stuff and whatnot, and then heading to the exit like any other normal mission. Then i woke up and thought something like "man that was some cool dbz stuff". But you know, it also reminded me the fact that, the moment you get the prime version of a warframe, you end up never using the regular one like, pretty much ever again. 

So yeah, maybe the dream went for a bit longer or maybe not, but thats what i remember the most. 

Cool stuff lol

Edited by Restartmind111
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 2019-10-23 at 6:38 AM, Restartmind111 said:

Dreams are such an interesting thing. 

I had this dream a long time ago and yet it stood in my mind until this very day. 

In the dream, i was playing warframe in my pc, like any other normal day off from work, running a void survival with a normal Mag, then i was not only gathering the reactants from corrupted enemies but also something else in a similar way which i don't remember what exactly, aside from being a resource of some kind to, once you get a required amount in-mission, something very cool would happen which i'm gonna describe just as i remember in the next lines. 

The Mag i was playing with would suddenly start shining in a golden like color with some sort of  aura like effect around her and then after a brief but also cool animation, she turned into her prime version. 

After that, i remember staying for a while, killing stuff and whatnot, and then heading to the exit like any other normal mission. Then i woke up and thought something like "man that was some cool dbz stuff". But you know, it also reminded me the fact that, the moment you get the prime version of a warframe, you end up never using the regular one like, pretty much ever again. 

So yeah, maybe the dream went for a bit longer or maybe not, but thats what i remember the most. 

Cool stuff lol

Very interesting, maybe it could work as a gameplay mechanic. Basically Free Primes for everyone. :orokin: 🙂