mraz641

just rewatched all tennocons...

3 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Well duh. A lot of gamers are young kids, and young men, even. A significant portion are sexist and racist and just generally terrible stereotypes of ignorant Americans and Dbags.

Edit: I should add I'm speaking of cumulative years of experience. Warframe itself I haven't seen enough to judge. But I'm sure its there.

For PC/Console, most people are adults. There are almost as many old people playing games (50+) as there are children (below 18). If you're running into sexist/racist children so often, there might be another issue you're overlooking, given how statistically that's going to be a rare occurrence.

5 hours ago, mraz641 said:

.........FREE..........FREE..........

DE isn't a charity, they are paid for the product they deliver to us. Even if you're someone that spent 0$ of Warframe, that still doesn't make the game free unless you consider your time to be of absolutely zero value, or the fact that even "free" to play players benefit DE in the form of trading and filling in squads. They don't let people play for "free" for no reason, it's been demonstrated many times that most games are more profitable in a free to play setting; before even taking into account how difficult it would be for games to even last if they all required a subscription/payment anyways.

When you accept money, you also accept the expectations that come with the money.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)1kSakura said:

But at the same time it is their job to keep the game from being irrelevant. No one’s being ungrateful here. If you want the players satisfied and continue on playing the game, then you also have to somehow find a way to give them what they want without losing your vision of the game. If you want the game to improve, you’re not gonna keep showering DE with compliments. Or else, they’ll think that the game is good as is and will not be pushed or inspired to continue improving it.

This post is just sad, you either haven’t had a taste of the real world or you already are in the real world but you’re not suited for it. 

And if you call them out for being a white knight, they're going to throw some BS like: "iF u r sO bOrEd, hOw aBoUt u sTaRt oVer fRoM sCrATCh?". Everytime I come here, I'm like: "What kind of weirdos are we dealing with here today."

10 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Warframe peak player count on steam is around 50-60K and its droping , on 2018 november was 131K

Yeah. of course it spiked last November. That was Fortuna. Guess when every spike happens? You've been here long enough. Guess whats going to happen when mainline drops, then Empyrean phase 2?

Right now with no active events, no nightwave, before a major addition. Yeah, I'm not playing right now either.

11 hours ago, mraz641 said:

And i came to the conclusion that the warframe forum community is just ungratefull and really disrespectful. Everything DE has promised they have achieved. and with big updates they have never failed their playerbase. and yet here we are, before the update *@##$ing about melee that we didnt even try. could you just be excited that this game is still UPDATED for FREE, we still get dlcs for FREE and 50% of us or even more have at least 500 hrs played. thats a lot and if you say after all that  that warframe has no content, then what have you been doing for the past 500 hours. i rest my case

I can love DE and still be critical and concerned for the direction of the game based on trends.

It’s not even the content drought, as I know DE is seemingly all in.

I really liked PoE and really did NOT LIKE all the RnG, extraneous and forced resource loops, non-combat features, and gated boss fight tactics that they doubled down on in Fortuna that made the game NOT fun...for me, anyway.  Why say this?

Because the Fortuna reveal WAS F***ING AWESOME IN TERMS OF PRODUCTION VALUES.

I have dumped a ton of money into this game, making me more important than non-paying players.  Players paying even more than me are even more important.

Don’t like that reality?  I don’t care. And I don’t mean that in a mean, demeaning way.

If you are a paying but vocal and disgruntled player, then if I’m Sheldon and Steve and DE, then best BELIEVE I want to hear from your “ungrateful” and even “unreasonable” selves.

Give DE more credit.  They can handle it.

Railjacks sound awesome, but they better be as fun as Warframe combat if you want a seismic shift like this to work after waiting this long.

Liches as a veteran endgame “nemesis” system sounds incredible, but it better be AWESOME GAMEPLAY if I have to build my own combination key by testing it over and over just to UNLOCK a chance at killing it while it’s minions steal all my sh—...loot.

Otherwise it becomes another game mode that is penance for wanting that next powercreeped set of weapons the liches carry.

Do “voiced” concerns like this make me ungrateful? Four years of daily playing and hundreds of dollars and praise for the joy the game has brought me indicate otherwise.

You’d think DE would want to hear from a player like me if the direction of the game was causing me to reconsider being a “playing and paying” customer.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

Agreed OP. Been playing since late 2013 and DE have always done their best to DEliver 😉

The only other company I can think of at the moment that has been listening to their community is Capcom with Monster Hunter World/Iceborne. They've been killing it this year.

Yeah but... PC players got shafted and have to wait several months to get Iceborne. Capcom didn't listen to players. Capcom is worse developer. PC MHW is content drought. Peak numbers have dropped. etc....

Is what I could say but honestly, I don't care. Won't lie, I would've liked it if PC MHW caught up with console but meh. Guess I'll go and do other things while I wait out the few months for the update to drop on PC. I won't go to forums and smack-talk Capcom because of something so petty.

4 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Yeah. of course it spiked last November. That was Fortuna. Guess when every spike happens? You've been here long enough. Guess whats going to happen when mainline drops, then Empyrean phase 2?

Right now with no active events, no nightwave, before a major addition. Yeah, I'm not playing right now either.

Up untill Plains of Eidolon player base slowly but steadily growing , when PoE first hit we had major player spike fallowd by player drop off , when next spike was with Fortuna  wich also fallowd with quick drop , after it we had nothing but player bleed out , not slow growth but bleed out , higher when gains .

You can see it your self on steam charts .

16 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

I bet warframe will die because of It's community.

League of Legends, Steam, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, Pubg, Call of Duty, Battlefield... none of those are dead yet, and their communities are just as bad, if not worse. So, press X to doubt.