Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheaters are ruining game now.

(PSN)Cargan2016

I haven’t seen any “cheating” in this game. Cheesing yes. I had a Mirage literally take over an hour Kuva survival. It was amazing, I had to do almost nothing. So I know the frame is certainly capable. Wouldn’t jump to accuse anyone of cheating tho.  Ask them for tips next time they’ll prob help u out. 

I just played sanctuary onslaught with mirage prime spawning her 2 on every enemy and every loot, reading this thread it looks normal for everyone but if you play this game for like barely 2 weeks and someone just stands in one places and keep using only transference it seems bit weird? especially when they type while they are doing it, when i asked the person about it they just said they use "2" with "umki" upgrade (polish declension idk english name) from syndicate. They said they can't speak english and polish only, kind of funny especially when i'm also polish. Anyone have an explanation on how one can just keep spamming transference and 2 at same time to kill everyone at the map? 

1 hour ago, yatsukiko said:

if you play this game for like barely 2 weeks

Rule of thumb: If you "played the game for like barely 2 weeks", you don't have any idea about the game yet, so you don't accuse people of cheating.

You'll only make a fool of yourself. Like, for example:

1 hour ago, yatsukiko said:

how one can just keep spamming transference

Well, gee, I don't know, maybe because there is literally zero cooldown to use it and you can just mash the button to keep transferencing in and out?

• Like 4

I saw one time somethinjg that was either cheating or bug exploiting, while Farming Poly on Ophelia - Urano with 2 random guys, there was a volt, we were at those rooms that have water in the end, he jumped on the water, it didn't spawn the archwing, and he keep shooting to the left instead of straight in the enemies direction (not that it was gonna hit anyways), and he was getting kills everytime I press "p" to the see the mission progress, since I was with another guy, I could check with the other if he was seeing the same as me.

And I got two pretty suspicious bots behaviour on arbitration, and that is it. Nothing else.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

Running a deffense mission with particular player that i wont Name here to not name and shame.  he was running Mirage prime and he was casting combination of hall of mirrors and slight of hand to cover the entirety of map with the gems with slight of hand.  I tested it several times he had more spread and range from it than I could manage with modded for max range he had 2 or 3 times the distance I could get with multiple mod tries. On top of that his slight of hand Gems where respawning with out recast

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, yatsukiko said:

I just played sanctuary onslaught with mirage prime spawning her 2 on every enemy and every loot, reading this thread it looks normal for everyone but if you play this game for like barely 2 weeks and someone just stands in one places and keep using only transference it seems bit weird? especially when they type while they are doing it, when i asked the person about it they just said they use "2" with "umki" upgrade (polish declension idk english name) from syndicate. They said they can't speak english and polish only, kind of funny especially when i'm also polish. Anyone have an explanation on how one can just keep spamming transference and 2 at same time to kill everyone at the map? 

Energizing Dash from Zenurik Focus School to generate energy and a build with Explosive Legerdemain as detailed above.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

Running a deffense mission with particular player that i wont Name here to not name and shame.  he was running Mirage prime and he was casting combination of hall of mirrors and slight of hand to cover the entirety of map with the gems with slight of hand.  I tested it several times he had more spread and range from it than I could manage with modded for max range he had 2 or 3 times the distance I could get with multiple mod tries. On top of that his slight of hand Gems where respawning with out recast

tenor.gif

• Like 1

15 hours ago, T.Hoagie said:

With certain combinations of mods Rhino can get 10K or higher armor and basically never ever die.

Oh you sweet summer child.

With only self buffs, and not receiving any enemy damage:

Spoiler

Screenshot_4.png

Absorbing the Exploiter Orb's nuke I've gotten over 3mil before.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

17 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

yes but he was casting over 300m

was grineer sealab

It's just their build.

My equinox maim build can cover any single room map.