Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheaters are ruining game now.

(PSN)Cargan2016

17 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Who has the time and energy to cheat at warframe instead of pressing 4 or whatever it is on the controller? Oh yeah. Controller. Who has the time and energy to cheat at Console warframe?

you don't need cheats just lag I got unlimited full access to bruuk's 4 thanks to a client host bug that replaced his exalted fists with my melee weapon (it was unaffected by the nullification field from the demolyst and I still got all of the insane combo effects and fist waves.  

Dude, cheating in games is a big deal, because over-sensitive kids playing the game get their feelings hurt when someone does better than them, so they complain and want them removed. The common misconception from a newer player that's never learned how powerful the game can be, is that the other player is cheating and gets reported. That's why the actual cheaters with lagswitches and 3rd party software run free, because players keep calling wolf on other players.

I'm not saying that you're doing this right now. You may have actuality encountered a cheater that found a cheat that allows infinite stacking gems or something, but you should ask first "Is this even possible?" "How do you do that?". And do some research on the ability before you claim cheats. And for the love of god, don't report players to DE in a hunch, because a 2k35 ban on something a player didn't do has happened before.

1 hour ago, spirit_of_76 said:

unfortunetly yes and it screws especily the devs every one over it is called charge backs it is why you see some players lose their accounts to - plat

Thats not true....
Theres no plat hack...

13 hours ago, Talinthis said:

ugh everyone uses this now. i have been using this for ages. now i feel dirty because some youtuber is making it a meta build.

Grind Hard Squad shows multiple builds not just this one, though he also had a few variations as suggestion.

22 minutes ago, jmthebigman said:

Thats not true....
Theres no plat hack...

Well there was a time when people used stolen credits cards and whitewashed through trades.

probably still going on, but i don't know. been a while since i have read a story about it.

1 minute ago, khazlol said:

Well there was a time when people used stolen credits cards and whitewashed through trades.

probably still going on, but i don't know. been a while since i have read a story about it.

yes but the guy was talking about plat hack which is just BS.

You do know DE actually endorses cheating!? Like aimbots? Like Mesa? Its what the game is about, frames nuking entire waves and maps of tens of mindless suicidal minions just running towards their death and your duty to get it done as quickly and efficiently as possible, aka FUN!

Nuking maps, taking out said minions lefthanded while blowing kisses to the kuvan queen who's bouncing on your bedside as a noggle... FUN!

Someone went full min-max doesnt mean they cheated, they're just good at math and having in that way their sense of FUN!

I still dont understand Saryn... Seen them wipe entire planets with a single button (slightly exagerated for dramatic effect), wish i could play it proper because blowing up a planet seems like ... FUN!

Even if they do somehow cheat, what is it to you? You'll only level faster if u stay in affinity range.. There's no prize momney or any form of competitive gameplay in Warframe... why are your panties in a knot? Are you even having FUN?

12 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Rule of thumb: If you "played the game for like barely 2 weeks", you don't have any idea about the game yet, so you don't accuse people of cheating.

You'll only make a fool of yourself. Like, for example:

Well, gee, I don't know, maybe because there is literally zero cooldown to use it and you can just mash the button to keep transferencing in and out?

never said they cheat, it just looked weird then i found this thread and wanted to ask about it, why is everyone so angry about anyone accusing someone's cheating? just explain them it's not cheat but build. You also picked out stuff out of context, i obviously know transference is 0 cost but two things, i didn't know why would they do that, it looked like a way to exploit something but i know S#&$ so idk, and second thing, how come they can do both, spam transference and 2 on every unit, you couldn't explain that, like the most crucial thing about my question, thank you smfh.

4 hours ago, SirKnum said:

Energizing Dash from Zenurik Focus School to generate energy and a build with Explosive Legerdemain as detailed above.

thank you, exactly what i was looking for

20 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

Running a deffense mission with particular player that i wont Name here to not name and shame.  he was running Mirage prime and he was casting combination of hall of mirrors and slight of hand to cover the entirety of map with the gems with slight of hand.  I tested it several times he had more spread and range from it than I could manage with modded for max range he had 2 or 3 times the distance I could get with multiple mod tries. On top of that his slight of hand Gems where respawning with out recast

Do we have proof of that?

Screenshots, video, whatever?

No?

Then let me put an image that explains how most people would barely believe you:

latest?cb=20140804110209