Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] [TNW] How would you defend earth from the sentients.

DarthIronclad

Looking at the trailer,earth is the sentient's first target.

Well earth has many solid defensive capabilities,with the ostrons and grineer,as well as jungles,which is perfect for guerrilla warfare,along with a big orokin tower.

The main issue is of course vay hek,which is unlikely to corporate with us the tenno an the ostrons to help repel the sentient invasion,so the only option is to first find a way to depose off vay hek and have us,the tenno take control of all forces on earth.

Once vay hek is deposed,we can make use of the orokin tower as a big distraction to allow all forces on the plains to escape into the jungles,from there we will conduct an extreme guerrilla warfare campaign,while at the same time,using shealth railjacks to torpedo and destroy sentient supply ships to cut off their supply lines,this 2 combined will hopefully and eventually break the sentients,and force them to retreat as we get all of the system to prepare for a counter attack in the tau system. 

5 minutes ago, DarthIronclad said:

only option is to first find a way to depose off vay hek and have us,the tenno take control of all forces on earth.

Have you been paying attention?

Literally everything about the Warframe's plot is th eway it is, because Tenno can't just "depose tyrants".

You're asking for a small team of ninjas to overthrow a system-wide empire, lol.

And to answer the question, it's simple.

To defend literally ANYTHING from Sentients, you kill the leader sentient, boom, you won.

And that's something a team of ninjas can do. Gara did it on her own once.

If Gloryhammer have taught me anything, it's that you can always destroy the earth and enter a galactic wormhole that takes you back in time.

Boom, problem sorted. We just need to tear Limbo apart right? That breaks the cosmos a bit. No one likes Limbo anyway.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

Well earth has many solid defensive capabilities,with the ostrons and grineer,

grineer

giphy.gif

Seriously, though.

I'd say jump into my railjack, hyper-drive-or-whatever-you-want-to-call-it-jump to a Corpus fleet, steal their capital ship, and ram it right into the Sentient base. And because Corpus shields are frickin ridiculous at high level the ship probably won't even take damage. At that point I broadside the enemy and hit them with everything.

Then I set the ship up to blow, hop into my archwing, fly over to Hawaii and relax at the beach.

Well earth has many solid defensive capabilities,with the ostrons and grineer,as well as jungles,which is perfect for guerrilla warfare,along with a big orokin tower.

The main issue is of course vay hek,which is unlikely to corporate with us the tenno an the ostrons to help repel the sentient invasion,so the only option is to first find a way to depose off vay hek and have us,the tenno take control of all forces on earth.

Once vay hek is deposed,we can make use of the orokin tower as a big distraction to allow all forces on the plains to escape into the jungles,from there we will conduct an extreme guerrilla warfare campaign,while at the same time,using shealth railjacks to torpedo and destroy sentient supply ships to cut off their supply lines,this 2 combined will hopefully and eventually break the sentients,and force them to retreat as we get all of the system to prepare for a counter attack in the tau system. 

The Sentients fired invasion ships like bullets that ripped through Grineer Warships like tissue paper and caused everything in their way to go dark.

They land on earth and blossom and send out thousands of Sentients like pollen in search of the Unum.  Natah’s brother kills a Grineer without even acknowledging it is front of him.

Newsflash: We NEVER ACTUALLY BEAT THEM.

You won’t stop them.

Free Natah from “Mother’s” influence and she and Hunhow will stop them with your help.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

call me when new war release, pretty sure it will release after my grandchildren are born lol