Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping new players - Bronze Mods

Sojufueled

This game is always looking for ways to help the new player experience. One way that seems obvious to me is addressing the extreme disparity between bronze and gold mods. I have 120% IPS mods that, if I am honest, just barely make the cut to use. The bronze version of the same mod is 30%. New players end up using these horrid mods until they learn better (which may be a bit), and they don't even come up to half the value of the standard endgame variant. There are other bronze mods with similarly atrocious values, but these stand out the most. I believe these values need to be increased significantly.

• Like 1

sure basic Physical Mods should all be atleast 60%. that would give a strong enough value to have some use for changing IPS weights before one has the stronger versions as an option.

they'd still be horrible for Damage in general, but that's a different matter.

Unless de changes impact and puncture procs to be better, I can only see the slash ones being used for the bleed procs. Another group of mods I want to mention is elemental resist mods, they are pretty much never used due to adaptation being a thing and most enemies don't even do elemental damage. 

2 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

Unless de changes impact and puncture procs to be better, I can only see the slash ones being used for the bleed procs. Another group of mods I want to mention is elemental resist mods, they are pretty much never used due to adaptation being a thing and most enemies don't even do elemental damage. 

I actually considered the toxin one for arbitrations, but yeah.

18 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

The one time they were useful, it got nerfed into the ground.