Sign in to follow this  
MonsterOfMyOwn

daily tridolon

I made a rapid search and didn't find topics about it : I wish there was a daily tridolon, like a sortie.

The mission should be timed (45min... perhaps down to 30min but definitely not 15min l33t pro gamer runs), You could only kill once each eidolon, the arcane rewards should be obtainable only once, but you could invite your friends even if they already done it.

Having to set an alarm to play video games ain't consistent with my envision of "entertainment"....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The main reason they have timers instead of day and night servers is because to put it blunt there's not enough people playing the game. Much worse on console than pc mind you. but if they don't do this cycle thing, they won't be able to concentrate people into a window that will allow matchmaking so it would devolve into a made team only event which is over all harmful to DE.

What they do need to do though is actually move this to equal cycles, the game lists that "night will be one hour" I've timed it, the timers lie so the day clycle is actually much longer than the night cycle. At least splitting it evenly would give people a wider window because really if you don't get in within the first 15 minutes of the event you almost might as well not do it. Sure if you have a decent team it goes quick enough but there's been plenty of times i had to carry the rest of the team. 

32 minutes ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

To be more precise, I'm not asking to remove day/night cycle, but to add a daily tridolon run

As long as you don't mind having to find your own team sure. Matchmaking wouldn't work for it which is the point i was making.

• Like 1