Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are people's thoughts on the leveling process?

SPplayer76

leveling frames is always more painful than weapon. With a booster you could max a weapon within 6 minutes or less.  There is no restriction to which weapon you are trying to max, just bring a EV trinity into ESO and exp share 75% from the dps kills.  On the other hand frames have more restriction. I am not selfish enough to leech exp from others. So I always bring a fully upgraded AoE weapon to get 50% exp from my own kills, which is much slower depending on which frame I am using.

On 2019-10-21 at 8:20 AM, SPplayer76 said:

What do you guys think of the harsh difference? Is it totally fine to have these few, "leveling" missions, and then everything else?

I'm MR 27, I don't ever rely on team radial affinity or specific missions to level anything, I only ever actually use the item in question, it's never really bothered me at all and this is after well over 800 forma.

In the dim and distant past Steve added changes to ensure that radial Affinity would only go to gear that was being used, the implimentation wasn't great and it was reverted, Steve admitted that there needed to be some way to make the lower ranks of weapon levelling smoother before looking at this again, but the fundimental point was that DE view levelling gear without using it as a systemic failure.

Some time later the base capacity came in, which did just that. Steve mentioned that there would probably be a price to pay for that capacity in the future.

Hence I believe that sometime soon we will get a tie between affinity earned on a gear item and the extra affinity you can get from a team, killing the ability to level gear without any use at all when in a team.

Which IMHO is the best way to solve the problem.

Edited by SilentMobius