Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Codex scan

SAGA

Hello~DE and Tenno

I'm trying to complete the codex recently. So I have something to suggest.

I am using only Helios to add scan list to Codex.

I think there are a lot of people like me.

I hope that you will be able to equip all companions with Investigator Mod to use all companions freely

And If you no longer plan to launch content that has been in the past(ex. The Jordas Verdict),

I think it should be removed from the Codex(ex. Infested Tumor, J3 Jordas Golem).

Thank you for reading.

Edited by SAGA

Helios should keep Investigator for itself. It's a precept that makes the sentinel unique. Allowing that mod on other pets invalidates Helios completely.

As far as the Codex goes with old scans, I highly doubt things will change. It's a buggy and neglected mess for years and has no return on investment if developed to be much better. 

Agreed In my opinion important qol improvements shouldn´t be restricted to certain equipment. The vakuum mod is a good example for this. I don´t have a problem with passive effects like Carrier has increased range with vakuum or Helios provides more points per scan though.

Edited by Arcira

I personally feel like precepts should go away. They get in the way of personal flare. If someone likes the way the Wyrm looks but wants a sentinel that scans let them choose. Same with Orbiters the only reason you see Lisets everywhere is the hacking precept.