Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test takes me to 'Practice' directly without suggesting 'Test'

(PSN)Muralivilla

Hello Team,

I recently acquired mastery rank 20 test, so I went to relay to practice and take on the test. After finishing the practice I was never able to take the actual test, even after restarting PS4.

when I'm trying to take on the Mastery Test it directly goes to the practice session instead of insisting on selection UI of Mastery Test and practice.

Hope this can be fixed.

Thanks,

Murali

Edited by (PS4)Muralivilla

So, to clarify:

• What do you mean that you "recently acquired mastery rank 20"?  You attain MR by taking and passing the test once you've gotten enough XP for it.  Did you mean that you have enough MR XP to be MR 20?  (Can you confirm this in your profile?  How much MR XP do you have?)
  • Where are you taking the test?  In a relay or is the option being given to you on your liset?
  • If you fail the practice, does it give you a cooldown before you can take it again?
  • Are you selecting the correct test?  If it's not the test that you need to rank up, then it will default to practice.

On 2019-10-21 at 6:16 PM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

So, to clarify:

• What do you mean that you "recently acquired mastery rank 20"?  You attain MR by taking and passing the test once you've gotten enough XP for it.  Did you mean that you have enough MR XP to be MR 20?  (Can you confirm this in your profile?  How much MR XP do you have?)
  • Where are you taking the test?  In a relay or is the option being given to you on your liset?
  • If you fail the practice, does it give you a cooldown before you can take it again?
  • Are you selecting the correct test?  If it's not the test that you need to rank up, then it will default to practice.

i guess he was mistaken and choose a rather bad description here... btw, you only can do the mastery test in the relay - the rank up option we see when in the ship or clan only loads to the relay (i guess for all those who don't know where to go for it yet).

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Muralivilla said:

How do I close this Thread? It working properly now.

you don't and you don't need to - just let it open until it gets either closed by a mod or will be so after some weeks without any new comments (some exceptions though).

12 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

btw, you only can do the mastery test in the relay - the rank up option we see when in the ship or clan only loads to the relay (i guess for all those who don't know where to go for it yet).

When you select rank up from your orbiter, it takes you into the test and then back to your ship when you are complete.  How do you know it takes you to a relay?

12 hours ago, (PS4)Muralivilla said:

How do I close this Thread? It working properly now.

You can report your thread and in the comment section ask a mod to close it.

15 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

When you select rank up from your orbiter, it takes you into the test and then back to your ship when you are complete.  How do you know it takes you to a relay?

hmm, you might be right there - for i think i only ever used that way the very first time when i ranked to mr1... and that was ages ago when i didn't even know about relays and that one can practice runs.

maybe DE should rather load the player into the relay and the sanctuary room when using it (and like i think it does or did). or it might be a different thing between the consoles and pc version... i sure won't test it when i hit mr28 with the new stuff we get soon (since i rather try those tests first before doing them).

anyway, that wasn't OPs issue and it worked for him later on (which is typically for warframe in many things...)