Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

its getting boring, new frames only hold interest for so long its still the same maps and content

DragonzGirra

so im getting tired of the same thing over and over. how about a new event ? something to do other than the grind. starting to become old news. new frames arent enough. same grind get stale and when drop rates are bad and you cant get the things your after you loose interest fast. been playing your game 4 months and already to this point. hope you bring back some new content or events i haven't seen yet like Plague star!

• Like 2

Starting to? It's been a problem for a while. A lot of veteran players have stopped playing the game and moved on to other games until real content starts getting dropped.

Assuming they don't forget to check it out. I personally have no real reason to log in lately, and haven't for months. I'll jump on for a bit sometimes to work on whatever frames or weapons I still just barely don't have, but... I have other games with much more unfinished content waiting for me.

PoE and Fortuna weren't even all that exciting... just kept me busy. As much as I love the open worlds, they just felt like chores in the end, and then once I got allthethings, I stopped going there.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 1

Boredom is a state of mind....and you have stated your mind is bored. This game still entertains and (sad to say), in SOLO mode I have found I have more challenge as there are no timers (besides that one on PT2) to rush me to the end of missions. I can look at what enemies are there, plot to kill them Mano e Mano, scan away manually (I mean who gets to do that in COOP?), and see the interaction with my blade and gun on the foes.

Been playing this as my main game since 2014 and have not hit the boredom phase since I have not rushed through everything to sit and wait for new content. It's like a beauty of a mate- if you are bored of your mate after a few months, years,....how you gonna make it to decades? Oh yeah....you gonna dump them for the new instead of knowing it takes a lifetime to be with the one you love. Got it.

OKAY!!! I RELOADED!!!

🥂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

so im getting tired of the same thing over and over. how about a new event ? something to do other than the grind. starting to become old news. new frames arent enough. same grind get stale and when drop rates are bad and you cant get the things your after you loose interest fast. been playing your game 4 months and already to this point. hope you bring back some new content or events i haven't seen yet like Plague star!

Blondes and casual players have more fun. 

• Like 3

If you're bored, that's a you problem. I got bored of Sonic 2 after I beat it 3 times. I don't go complaining about it. It's still a fun game, it was me that changed. 

Warframe has always been about grinding to do more grinding. If you're bored of that, it's not the games fault. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

2 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Whatever they release, you're gonna finish in a week and be back in the same place.

Weird how none of these vets ever admit it might be even the slightest chance it's you and not the content.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

It's easier to be mad at "something" than it is to be mad at yourself typically.

7 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

This is a legitimate complaint and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Edited by Mikaer88
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Whatever they release, you're gonna finish in a week and be back in the same place.

Weird how none of these vets ever admit it might be even the slightest chance it's you and not the content.

You know we continued to play Raids for months right? The difference being that they were fun to do over and over with clan mates, pretty much a social activity every evening with friends.

Edited by Zilchy

7 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

10 minutes ago, Mikaer88 said:

This is legitimate complaint and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Its definitely a legitimate complaint... like all the hundred thousands that happened before it...

... And, as equally legitimate, it has been pointed out that

3 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Boredom is a state of mind....and you have stated your mind is bored.

... each person is a person, and each person voices the same thing in different words.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

All "new" content so far has been the same tilesets with same enemies. It's just the same missions with poor make up trying to look new.

Defense, survival, extraction, etc. All the usual endless (very) old stuff being recycled over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. The only change of pace are cinematic quests. Had DE focused more on actual new content instead of the same stuff on a loop, maybe, just MAYBE, veterans wouldn't be leaving or loggin in just for major updates (that keep repeating the cycle)

Where is the point in logging in when you know the new exciting mode is playing a survival against the same enemies but WAIT, if you play for 2 hours you have a chance to get that new mod that will make it all worth it. Such buttholes these veterans......

I've been around steadily since Update 14. Started in Beta but wasn't sucked in. Bordom can be a thing when you go into a mission and everyone is in an overpowering Zerg rush to the end. 

I find ways to enjoy stuff myself. If I don't want to rush I'll go and solo or set where only friends can join in. Then go through with say Khora. then I go through an exterminate with only my two pets killing. I'm just a bullet soak. =D

Other times I'll drop into the plains and just race through on my hoverboard, trying not to hit that 1 little stump or bush that will send you tumbling.

The game mechanics are boring? Well make your own challenges to have fun with.

3 minutes ago, Olphalarepth said:

Had DE focused more on actual new content instead of the same stuff on a loop

And here's the question, what is the thing you consider as "actual new content"? So far many games have same stuff on a loop, just with some extra objectives added unless you can give us some examples to take notes from?

5 minutes ago, HappyFishxas said:

You can make the game fun again by having all the -99.9% projectile speed weapon. Now try to kill a boss. 

Pretty sure peacemaker would still work at that speed. Just as an example of how everything is still possible regardless of what you impose.

the blind will remain blind  but have you really gave full thought and summary on the whole warframe game even with everything? haven't you noticed they are tanking / sabotaging their own game. yep still holding on to that hope string, good luck.

• Like 3

I tend to agree with Loza03 my experience with other games is that the kuva lich style setups do make a game far more re-playable and even becomes its own mini-endgame component; not that it will ever detract from fashion frame 😉 From the people making comments about burning out in 4 months I have to assume your play-style leans towards playing as a single frame such as saryn with meta weapons and only in a single area such as hydron or ESO which there is nothing wrong with but i can understand the burnout if that is the case.  There is easily 2000 hours of content to explore before doing completionist activities such as kurio hunting etc., etc. that are built in the game.  For those that enjoy the esoteric there is a lot to explore and enjoy. Areesoothsayer comment "The game mechanics are boring? Well make your own challenges to have fun with. "  I wanted to highlight that because the core mechanics of movement, melee, powers, etc make this a far more enjoyable experience for me than any other game I have come across so far.  I try others but keep coming back here.

10 hours ago, DragonzGirra said:

Take a break.

12 hours ago, 844448 said:

And here's the question, what is the thing you consider as "actual new content"? So far many games have same stuff on a loop, just with some extra objectives added unless you can give us some examples to take notes from?

Do you want to hide behind semantic and petty definitions?

You know bloody well what "actual new content" is and you don't even need to use air quote for it as if it was some kind of alien concept. I wrote exactly why people are quitting as they are tired of doing the SAME missions but with different rewards. People have been complaining for ages about being tired of having to wait hours in endless to even start facing enemies of a decent level for their skills but DE pretended not hear a thing.

Sir (or ma am), you know very well what new content is. Please don't play dumb.