Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Big Bug!

skids978

I also did not rank 10 but had rank 9 auto complete on mission fail, when main menu appear i rank 10. ;)

There is a bug in the system at the moment, I completed my rank 10 test by diving off the falling tiles and shooting the last guy in true matrix fashion. But when i re-spawned it claimed i had two attempts left, but my frame just knelt and mission complete was displayed. So I Passed by failing.

"I did the Mastery Rank test (The one from 8 to 9) but didn't pass. Though when I logged in today and looked at my rank it was at rank 9. I'm not supposed to be rank 9..."

I think this will help for you alchemistjkt.

Btw. When I reached Mastery Rank 9. They didn't have a test for it yet o: ... So I leveled up instantly.

Edited by R3leaZ

oh engrish, my old friend, how are you this fine day?....

Look at me I expect everyone who's ever learned or is learning English to speak it flawlessly.

Hate to break it to you, but not everyone has reached perfect fluency in English, and some of them have relevant information that isn't very difficult to interpret.

Look at me I expect everyone who's ever learned or is learning English to speak it flawlessly.

Hate to break it to you, but not everyone has reached perfect fluency in English, and some of them have relevant information that isn't very difficult to interpret.

if someone is taking my statement as anything more than jest, they are a fool.

just sayin.

people need to chill out.

if someone is taking my statement as anything more than jest, they are a fool.

just sayin.

people need to chill out.

It's not easy to determine what the meaning behind the text is when it's not OBVIOUSLY a joke. Things in real life that would give it away that you're joking is not translated well into typing (tone, gestures, etc.). What you said will most likely be taken seriously, since text is usually serious by default.

If I said right now "Oh, btw, I'm joking", you would go "Huh? I never would have guessed that..."

Calling people a fool for not deriving your meaning without hints doesn't bode well, either.

Edited by AprilFools