Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Intermission II

[DE]Helen

I understand how some people would want the rewards they missed, so I undersqtand they'd bring them back.

I think the ideal solution for that would be the ability to choose between two (or more) rewards at some ranks. Like you have a choice between the armor bundle and a consumable. I don't think it would be that hard to implement. Then again, what do I know about game design.

It's great to have a new Intermission start so quickly!

I have to echo a few other people here, what is going to happen to the duplicate cosmetic rewards? I have no qualm with reranking all over again to get more Umbral Forma and cred (plus, getting to 60 is its own challenge), but I'm not super into having duplicate syandanas and armour sets clogging up my inventory that I can't clear out. Can we get an update on how these duplicates will be handled? If there is no news on it, I'll be staying away from this intermission, personally, because I like a uncluttered inventory and dupes I can't do anything about would drive me completely bananas.

As much as we all enjoy a good intermission with tons of free loot, for those who invested time into playing season 1 basically lose out on a few ranks, on top of that I just wanted to point out that its not 2000 endo at rank 2, its actually 1500 atm, not sure if that is a bug or not. I love warframe as much as the next player but having season 1 stuff in the intermissions rankings, is a pretty big slap to the face for those who want to take part in the intermission that have already played in season 1 and instead would suggest seeing this items put into the shop. 

Honestly I haven't played Nightwave Season 1 so I am really glad to have a chance to earn rewards from first nightwave. But on the other hand, the people who did first nightwave should rewarded with different rewards, because I am thinking if you put Season 2 rewards on 3rd intermission I could get demotivated because of losing rewards. So maybe if someone has an item the rank gave can be rewarded with 50 cred points or anything else. 

Also I am just curious about why that nightwave has 60 ranks like seasons, because intermissions should be short runs but you can't reach 60th rank on short run. So does that mean that nightwave is a long run? 

I hope the mainline is good since you people don't have time to invest in nightwave and recycling rewards. But there must be alternate rewards to those who own the old emotes, armor sets etc, otherwise it would be a huge slap in the face to people who did season 1.

It's good they're giving a chance for new players to get the old rewards, but considering that all player will farm it for the arcane, they could do a little more than give duplicates to players that have already farmed things like the armour and gestures.

il y a une heure, xwerswoodx a dit :

Honestly I haven't played Nightwave Season 1 so I am really glad to have a chance to earn rewards from first nightwave. But on the other hand, the people who did first nightwave should rewarded with different rewards, because I am thinking if you put Season 2 rewards on 3rd intermission I could get demotivated because of losing rewards. So maybe if someone has an item the rank gave can be rewarded with 50 cred points or anything else. 

Also I am just curious about why that nightwave has 60 ranks like seasons, because intermissions should be short runs but you can't reach 60th rank on short run. So does that mean that nightwave is a long run? 

Totally agree for the first part.

For second part, one explaination : Lazyness.

They already run out of idea fairly quick with the global synthesis target, few weeks after releasing the Sanctuary. I'm inclined to think they are running out of ideas for NW too, and also a total lack of common sense for not putting those reruns to cred shop or Baro's shop. Totally lame.

I'm with all the people going off about duplicates. If it detects you've got one of the rewards you can't really get use out of cause you got them originally I think it should be a large bundle or credits (100?), maybe a selection spread of three reward choices that come up like potato, triple forma, perhaps a few wolf beacons... booster? Just a selectable reward in replacement of the things where duplicates would be useless.

This could actually be a good idea for any rewards that people may or may not need. Like slots being "select the type of slots you want", since theres only so many slots you need for weapons, guns or frames.

Also, a consideration for those who do the big league prestige. Make prestige ranks amplify the further into prestige you get. Like, start at 15, then go up to like, 20-25, 30-35 after each 10 ranks of prestige so it gets more worth pursuing.

4 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

I'll have to look it up then, never really use limbo tbh.

get a good balance between high duration and range, ignore strength

keeping his energy high and topped up is key using energizing dash, primed flow, orbs and staying in the rift

you just make a bubble around your base, freeze time and tag dropped points for the tanks to score!

it can be boring if you find standing around waiting for enemies to come to you tedious but it's a great way to keep enemies away, just keep an eye on your 2nd and 4th skills

9 hours ago, anfuerudo said:

Well, I'm disappointed.

I get it, you were bugged by a lot of people who've missed Season 1 and Intermission Part 1, to bring back rewards for S1, I get it. But there're a lot of us, who did both and we have all that stuff. So for us rewards for ranks 8, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 23(oh, that must be a joke, tell me it's a joke, you can get Anasa for bloody Sortie, for God sake, seven of them per week if you're lucky/unlucky enough), 28 and 30 don't exist. That's 9 ranks out of 30, almost one third. Yeah, I appreciate another Umbra forma, additional Energize and whatnot, and I get it that Intermission isn't a full-fledged Nightwave season with lore attached to it, but then again, you've made it as long as full-fledged season, with 30 normal ranks and 30 prestige ranks.

There're so many ways to do this another way, that would've pleased everyone. Moving those rewards to item shop, setting not-so-high price for them and changing corresponding rank rewards to credits would've been so much better one.

This.... 💯

7 hours ago, Arniox said:

can you please make the last reward at least, from the nightwaves, exclusive to that time? It's cosmetic. It doesn't effect the game. And I want SOME exclusivity in the game to hold on to.

Founder items are the only true exclusives they want to do. If you weren't around for that then you'll have to suffer the shame of people being able to eventually gain access to everything you can. *shrugs*

It´s great to bring back old rewards for players who have missed them.

But they should go to the SHOP instead of being rewards again.

Let players who really want them spend their credits on them, don´t make other players waste their time and efforts.

No one needs a duplicate armor set, syndana, K-Drive skin (...) or Ephemeras.

EDIT: oh, and maybe rethink the order in which you place rewards. New warframe slots are great, but especially for new players - who might not even get there in time. Kuva on the other hand could be placed further down the line, as new players won´t even know what to do with it.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:

Kuva is now always available in Nora’s Offerings

Thank you for this change.

Another good thing would be if the Player can trade in old nightcreds to actual ones, maybe for a 50% rate (1 new for two old creds). Because trading in creds for ign credits isn't very promising. 

Hi,like many have already said what is the point in having recycled content back as rewards instead of being to the shop for ,,intermission creds'' 1.500 endo is a joke you at least make it 10k you can upgrade a mod like vitality. The Saturn Six syandana and armor alongside with Ventkids thing for k-drive,Napalm Grenades, Wild Frenzy mods also the Eidolon Ephemera,Wolf Salute (emote or gesture) are pointless rewards since i already maxed out season 1 the first intermission and season 2.

I almost see no reason for me to play this besides the umbra forma even then the fact that now it's 30 ranks rewards comapred to previous 15 and this time i'm only getting that and nothing else feels pretty terrible.

Here is a suggestion those that already have the stuff from previous nightwaves to skip the said reward. For a example you just reached reward 15 witch is the eidolon ephemera but if you already have it you would skip it and instead get the 16th reward so it won't be that much of a chore. Since there are 7 rewards that already have technically i would only need to do 23 ranks.

8 часов назад, Kalvorax сказал:

of ALL the "weeklies" i HATE the most...its the score 3 games in a row without letting the enemy score a SINGLE point....

talk about time wasted, even with my CC khora (which made it fun)

ykT4Jw8.png

Just take Gara, use Mass Vitrify on your gates and thats all

A lot of people are complaining about "they're reciclying stuff", and i understand that,but we can talk about the fact that we easily get to have free weapons/warframe slots, easy 20k kuva,boosters, and catalysts.

i'm mr 27, i don't know you guys, but to me, that stuff isn't to be sneezed at

Archived