Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KEEPS TELLING ME TO UPDATE

(XBOX)Behemoth Rogue

I've seen another post about this problem, when I sign in it lets me play for about 5 -10mins before kicking me out of navigation saying I need to "update the newest version of warframe." I've deleted and reinstalled the game no less than 4 times, cleared my caches, and tried every possible fix on my end. It's started happening around the Saint of Altra update and has progressively gotten worse.

How am I supposed to play this game 10 mins or less at a time? DE HALP

If youve gotten a reply from a submitted ticket regarding this Id be grateful to know whatever you learn. Im still suffering through this error even after multiple resets, installs, cache clears and save info deletion.

Right now Warframe is basically unplayable and once again Ill miss out on nightwave without so much as an apology from support

On 2019-10-23 at 5:38 PM, brxricano said:

Have you tried updating? XD

Yes, I've even reinstalled the game, factory reset my console, and tried updating from the store itself. Literally nothing works. At this point, I can play roughly 1 mission, and then have to exit the game to "update," it lets me log back in. And repeat.

I've submitted a ticket (No responses) and am honestly giving up this game. It's not worth the constant frustration of having to play the game LITERALLY 10 mins at a time.

On 2019-10-23 at 5:06 PM, (XB1)Vitriosk said:

If youve gotten a reply from a submitted ticket regarding this Id be grateful to know whatever you learn. Im still suffering through this error even after multiple resets, installs, cache clears and save info deletion.

Right now Warframe is basically unplayable and once again Ill miss out on nightwave without so much as an apology from support

So what I'd recommend is going to "games and add-ons" for warframe going to "Saved Data," and clearing the Reserved Space (around 4gb) off of your HD. As you launch warframe again, it will cause you to download all of the new saved data and hopefully not have a corrupted save file like I apparently had.

I just figured out this fix, so I hope it works for you.

Edited by (XB1)Behemoth Rogue
grammar fool

• 4 weeks later...

Im having an issue with my warframe which started happening 2 days ago. Basically everything is normal at start but then i play one mission (any mission) and come back to orbit after completing it, then try to proceed with my next mission by hitting X on the navigation but the game tells me that " An updated version of Warframe is now available. Missions cannot be entered until the update is installed. Please exit and run the launcher."

same here ive tried clearing cache, redownloading the game, hard reset my xbox.... nothing (even created a ticket) no response, and once again gonna miss out on the double affinity booster, and all the opportunity for nightwave and everything just beacause im screwed over by this update requirement when im on the same version as everyone else.... had this problem for 3 days now