Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blight Bandit Limbo, Gauss Novium, Vauban Thalassa and Inferno Knightress Ember Concept

weeaboopotato

5 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Ah okay. It'd be nice if you could post it there, so we can see updates and edits on it as it gets made. And in general, it's a good platform to post things such as this on there.

Are you trolling, or just blind? OP literally said they don't have the abilities to make this. There is only this picture and most likely that will never change.

I highly doubt serious 3d modelers would work with someone who can only make a pencil sketch.

6 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Are you trolling, or just blind? OP literally said they don't have the abilities to make this. There is only this picture and most likely that will never change.

I highly doubt serious 3d modelers would work with someone who can only make a pencil sketch.

no need to get rude.

17 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I'd love to work on they're concept of a skin, especially for a Warframe like Wisp. I always work on sketches first, get rough meshes, and then go from there. It always helps to have stuff on the steam workshop, whether or not he can or has the ability to put it on there.

Please be nicer.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

I'd love to work on they're concept of a skin, especially for a Warframe like Wisp. I always work on sketches first, get rough meshes, and then go from there. It always helps to have stuff on the steam workshop, whether or not he can or has the ability to put it on there.

Please be nicer.

There is a difference between starting out with a sketch and literally only making a sketch and nothing else, lol. Besides, drawings should be in fan art sub forum, not steam workshop

In my first post, I asked you a genuine question and you didn't even answer, now that's pretty rude.

15 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

There is a difference between starting out with a sketch and literally only making a sketch and nothing else, lol. Besides, drawings should be in fan art sub forum, not steam workshop

In my first post, I asked you a genuine question and you didn't even answer, now that's pretty rude.

I took your question as rhetorical. Sorry if you wanted gratification for calling someone lesser than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Just now, (XB1)razberryX said:

I took your question as rhetorical. Sorry if you wanted gratification for calling someone lesser than you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I don't consider blind people "lesser" than anyone, that's you putting words in my mouth.

Trolls on the other hand, are pretty lame.

23 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Ive already tried once but they said its best if i posted this here oh and this isnt a pencil sketch its actually done with a pen i do plan on making a digital ref sheet soon however inktober is currently prohibiting me from doing it i do want to start trying to make actual tennogen but sadly the program i want to use cost too much money and sculptris is just way too hard to use 

23 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

I'd love to work on they're concept of a skin, especially for a Warframe like Wisp

If you'll keep your word i do plan on digitalizing this and make a digital ref sheet for you to work on if you like?

18 minutes ago, weeaboopotato said:

If you'll keep your word i do plan on digitalizing this and make a digital ref sheet for you to work on if you like?

Sadly my experience only stretches to meshes and animations (FX included) but I'd love to do some basic stuff for you. More detailed stuff I do for pay, but basic meshes and animations I'd love to do.

16 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Sadly my experience only stretches to meshes and animations (FX included) but I'd love to do some basic stuff for you. More detailed stuff I do for pay, but basic meshes and animations I'd love to do.

Would love to pay you if i wasnt so poor and if my currency was USD. Luckily i do occassionally get art commissions so i might hit you up on that offer someday