Sign in to follow this  
AltheusIV

Wukong twin kills not counting

When I'm using Wukong kills from my twin aren't counting for kills with abilities, or for kills with a specific damage type when I'm on a team with another wukong theirs do.

The twin also doesn't count toward my kills total and percentage at the end of the mission

• Upvote 1

I noticed the same problem.  If my Celestial Twin does all the killing, my damage and kill count is zero.  If I do any direct kills it counts, but twin damage and kills are not counted.

I suspected this was the case cause I was seeing some very wierd numbers when I wasn't hosting. Yesterday I had an apportunity to confirm this.

I had a new Amp to level so, I picked Wukong and did three mobile defences for the Nightwave challenge with a friend who was the host.

On every terminal, I used transefence to level my Amp and let the Twin do all the killing.

At the end of every mission my damage was zero although I could clearly see Twin killing mobs with Acceltra.

that's always been the case for equinox's twin & Excal umbra. haven't paid attention to wukong since I just use him for speed runs.

but if it's changed it should be reset imo.