Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intermission Season II

Ghosty-Jr

Ok so this is more of a post to gather opinions but is anybody else kind of pissed off about the intermission 2 rewards?

Looking through I see umbral forma, napalm grenades, scrawls but I also see the Liset skin from Pyrus project (Which was basically the only good reward for the time and resources put in to complete that event(Dont even mention that S#&$ty excuse for a sidearm)) and the S6 armour bundle + syandana. This is kinda aggravating to me because having these rewards available now makes the actual series rewards obsolete as well as discredit those who were there at the event and earned them the original way. Now I know this can be an iffy subject because of Baro making event WEAPONS available but I have no issue with that because in the end, they provide MR and that has a significant impact on things like standings cap and login rewards. The point I am trying to make here is that I feel the unique armour set, syandana and ship skin should be exclusive to those in the actual event otherwise what is the point in trying to get them the first time if you can just get them later whenever you feel like doing so. Event sigils and emblems as well as promotional deco are exclusive so why is this different? It just makes all of the work put in the first time around redundant.

Ok Rant over. Please give serious opinions on this Im proposing a discussion not an argument

Edited by Ghosty_Jr
  • Like 1

I just think they could have approached it better in many ways. Right now it seems:

• They completely ignored people who dedicated themselves to S1, when the rewards could have been presented in other ways.
  • Rewards from season 1 could have waited more. We knew they'd return, but right after season 2? Well, I guess Intermission 3 will suck since it'll most likely be the Emissary all over again. What about other past events rewards, like operations and other things from eons ago? Or even some new stuff. Heck, I'd settle for Intermission Credits, Kuva, Endo, whatever.
  • This intermission seems like it'll be really long, which makes it seem like DE isn't really dedicating the necessary time to create this supposedly constant flow of things to keep players busy, and the lore that comes with it. Seems like a full season meant to buy time until the actual full season 3 comes, which is rather disappointing. It seems like it isn't even close to being ready, when it should be almost there with just some stuff to iron out before release.
  • Then there's the fact that I'll have a duplicate armor (and other things). Guess what? Knowing DE this won't be fixed, and 2 years from now when they do allow us to delete duplicate cosmetics I'll delete said armor. And then guess what. I'll actually unknowingly delete half the selected wolf armors in my frames since there's no way to tell them apart.
Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

I saw some other post and he had a great Idea (which i have no clue will be implemented or not)
let the duplicate reward stay, but rather than forcing those who grinded S1 allow them to choose if they want a duplicate (for unnown reasons) or other reward(s) like froma pack, slot or endo

On 2019-10-22 at 9:28 PM, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I just think they could have approached it better in many ways. Right now it seems:

• They completely ignored people who dedicated themselves to S1, when the rewards could have been presented in other ways.
  • Rewards from season 1 could have waited more. We knew they'd return, but right after season 2? Well, I guess Intermission 3 will suck since it'll most likely be the Emissary all over again. What about other past events rewards, like operations and other things from eons ago? Or even some new stuff. Heck, I'd settle for Intermission Credits, Kuva, Endo, whatever.
  • This intermission seems like it'll be really long, which makes it seem like DE isn't really dedicating the necessary time to create this supposedly constant flow of things to keep players busy, and the lore that comes with it. Seems like a full season meant to buy time until the actual full season 3 comes, which is rather disappointing. It seems like it isn't even close to being ready, when it should be almost there with just some stuff to iron out before release.
  • Then there's the fact that I'll have a duplicate armor (and other things). Guess what? Knowing DE this won't be fixed, and 2 years from now when they do allow us to delete duplicate cosmetics I'll delete said armor. And then guess what. I'll actually unknowingly delete half the selected wolf armors in my frames since there's no way to tell them apart.

I know the feeling of duplicate cosmetics I still have like 3 default Rhino helmets (dont ask, its a long story)

On 2019-10-22 at 9:41 PM, Marveliuss said:

I saw some other post and he had a great Idea (which i have no clue will be implemented or not)
let the duplicate reward stay, but rather than forcing those who grinded S1 allow them to choose if they want a duplicate (for unnown reasons) or other reward(s) like froma pack, slot or endo

Yeah this is stuff I would actually want or even just another 150-200 pack of credits to buy lump kuva with cause in all honesty I dont think many people actually build alternate helmets anymore they usually just buy them.

Another thing they could do is add a cred converter to the store so you can convert left over credits from previous seasons and intermissions and change them to the current ones but they also need to up the prestige rewards from 15 I honestly just buy nitain at that point because it takes too long to save up for kuva

Edited by Ghosty_Jr
  • Like 1