Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate NW rewards

Fallen77

Hi DE !

Wolf armor and backpack, wolf's sign and some other things I maybe forgot :

Could you please give a little something for people that already put the work in to get those in the first place ? Like some NW creds or something, because it feels a bit cheap having to work back to the rewards we already farmed.

And most of all, don't let duplicate cosmetics appear in our inventory, kinda don't want to trigger my OCD everytime I switch capes.

Thanks !

Yeah.

I don't really mind that these things are being brought back during an intermission.

What I mind is that it happened what feels like immidiately after the original release.

It does disservice to both the people who got it already and the people who didn't.

il y a une heure, Senguash a dit :

Yeah.

I don't really mind that these things are being brought back during an intermission.

What I mind is that it happened what feels like immidiately after the original release.

It does disservice to both the people who got it already and the people who didn't.

Yeah, totally. Was covering the immediate technical side of the issue, but couldn't agree more. If it was like that on intermission 3 or 4, it would probably feel better (would still want compensation for the duplicates).

Now (bit minor but still), I can't show off that I've been through those lifesuportless hours of kuva survival (even worst : with a friend, errgh, sends shivers down my spine), my wolf armor only proves that I've been through "do 20 waves of defense" missions...

il y a une heure, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- a dit :

Good luck with this...it's been years and they haven't fixed the duplicate dex cosmetic rewards. It physically hurts my soul. 😕 

That's... Unfortunate to say the least. Well, we can always hope for a miracle right ? No ? K

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-10-23 at 1:48 PM, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

Good luck with this...it's been years and they haven't fixed the duplicate dex cosmetic rewards. It physically hurts my soul. 😕 

At least there it was a choice in not doing the mission with the dex nouchali syandana. With nightwave, if I want the umbra forma, I will have to put up with the duplicate saturn six syandana. At least let us sell it for cred so that it doesn't clutter up the selection screen.

48 minutes ago, S1lent3cho said:

At least there it was a choice in not doing the mission with the dex nouchali syandana. With nightwave, if I want the umbra forma, I will have to put up with the duplicate saturn six syandana. At least let us sell it for cred so that it doesn't clutter up the selection screen.

It's not a difficult choice when helping friends or clan mates run the mission you did the year before, if you aren't aware that the item is more durable than a Corrupted Juggernaut.

Lol, But at least forcing it you in a more mainstream way increases the chance of them making them destroyable.

В 23.10.2019 в 14:48, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- сказал:

I would not say it hurts my soul, but duplicate cosmetics are pretty annoying.

Would be so nice to get rid of them... or duplicate vanilla helmets.

Edited by rand0mname