ArcKnight9202

Mutalist Cernos not Applying All Statuses with Cloud

I have run this same build with the Mutalist Cernos for a long time. However, before the latest updates to bows, it used to proc all non-physical statuses with the cloud. Now, though, the final status listed in this build, cold, only procs when the arrow impacts the enemy. This is very easy to test as the other statuses last the entire duration of the cloud except cold. It is only applied the first time and then never again. This doesn't occurs in the second loadout, Corrosive Heat, nor does it occur in the loadout Deadly Gas. Fire and Electric proc through the cloud in both of those.

I really hope this can be rectified since it takes away one of the unique properties of this weapon. Examples below.

The Riven is +Damage, +Damage to Infested, and +Damage to Grineer.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

The Mutalist Cernos is still broken when it is loaded up with 3 statuses. My Viral Rad Cold build is still putting out Toxic last instead of Cold.

does the clouds damage change when you use serration or elemental mods?

it would absolutely vacuum if the clouds became unmoddable.

On 2019-11-26 at 10:22 PM, Potitius said:

does the clouds damage change when you use serration or elemental mods?

it would absolutely vacuum if the clouds became unmoddable.

I don't think the cloud's damage changes with mods. At least I don't think it did before(pretty sure it didn't). It's basically only for applying statuses. However, it does inherit critical chance. I messed around with a potential Hunter Munitions build but it wasn't very strong. The cloud absolutely does(or did, not sure now) proc HM. It's a decent way to apply yet another status if you really wanted it. Great status stick for CO. It was fun at least.

I just wish it was applying all the statuses correctly now. I don't know how long it has been broken but it has been ever since the bow updates at the very least.

Edited by ArcKnight9202

5 hours ago, ArcKnight9202 said:

I don't think the cloud's damage changes with mods. At least I don't think it did before(pretty sure it didn't). It's basically only for applying statuses. However, it does inherit critical chance. I messed around with a potential Hunter Munitions build but it wasn't very strong. The cloud absolutely does(or did, not sure now) proc HM. It's a decent way to apply yet another status if you really wanted it. Great status stick for CO. It was fun at least.

I just wish it was applying all the statuses correctly now. I don't know how long it has been broken but it has been ever since the bow updates at the very least.

I've been using it in the past as the perfect crowd control weapon.
according to the wiki the toxin damage is affected by serration as well as toxin mods, just a shame to see the fun weapons being durped by DE and forgotten about. hope they fix it

also did they increase the fart cloud cc? in the past the critical chance was so minimal that hunter munition isn't worth as it won't proc at all.

2 hours ago, Potitius said:

I've been using it in the past as the perfect crowd control weapon.
according to the wiki the toxin damage is affected by serration as well as toxin mods, just a shame to see the fun weapons being durped by DE and forgotten about. hope they fix it

also did they increase the fart cloud cc? in the past the critical chance was so minimal that hunter munition isn't worth as it won't proc at all.

No, they didn't increase the crit chance as far as I know. However, it has an extremely high Riven disposition so I was just testing it for viability. If you wanted more procs for something like Condition Overload, even at base, the cloud should proc enough times to land a slash proc or two. It's certainly usable but I wouldn't call it exactly efficient, haha. It's a really fun weapon, though and I hope it gets fixed up.

For now, they added a huge AoE to the arrow's impact site, as well as allowing the spore to stick to Nullifier bubbles which constantly reduces them in size. It also hits like a truck so it's not all bad.

Confirmed, this issue is happening with me as well.

When bug fix goes in, please consider adding the cloud stats to the UI like what we recently got for ogris et al.

Might as well check torid and pox; probably have same issue.