Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarthIronclad

If you can be a frame in real life,what would you choose?

For me it will be inaros,mainly due to pocket sand for self defense,also being able to turn anyone into a glob of quicksand to fight for me and sand tornados is also fun to play with.

Depends - am I limited to game powers or the theoretical limits? As in, can I just use that Warframe's abilities as depicted in-game, or can I develop new techniques and stuff to do with it?

If the former: Limbo. Rift Walk alone makes that worth it.

If the latter: Operator. Their potential for creative use of their powers, and the sheer number of sub-powers they have access to ludicrously outstrips any frame.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Depends - am I limited to game powers or the theoretical limits? As in, can I just use that Warframe's abilities as depicted in-game, or can I develop new techniques and stuff to do with it?

If the former: Limbo. Rift Walk alone makes that worth it.

If the latter: Operator. Their potential for creative use of their powers, and the sheer number of sub-powers they have access to ludicrously outstrips any frame.

True

53 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

What if I already am? :suspicion:

Then what if you could be a different frame for a day, which would you choose for laughs?

1 hour ago, Aldain said:

Then what if you could be a different frame for a day, which would you choose for laughs?

Valkyr, just to be a confusing combination of cute and terrifying.

My Rhino. 

This is my Rhino. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Rhino is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Rhino is useless. Without my Rhino, I am useless. I must aim my Rhino true. I must charge straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...

My Rhino and I know that what counts in war is not the Charges we do, the noise of our Roar, nor the IronSkins we make. We know that it is the Stomps that count. We will Stomp...

My Rhino is Tenno, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its stances and its loadouts. I will keep my Rhino clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before the Lotus, I swear this creed. My Rhino and I are the defenders of the Origin System. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is ours and there is no enemy, but peace!

Idk, grendel is fun, but so are volt and rhino... Hmmmm... I guess it'd be fun to actually be THE TENNO and just control each of the warframes like it is in-game! You can do some pretty fun stuff and see for yourself what you'd like most. I just like being able to bounce between them. Just like in game. \(•u•)/