Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Augment Ideas

EchoesOfRain

Wisp is my favorite frame, but she has no augments currently. Thought I'd throw out some ideas I've had 🙂

Aggressive Reservoir

Enemies can now also pick up motes, but with negative effects. Health Motes will apply viral procs, Speed motes decrease their movement speed and fire rate, and shock motes will occasionally stun other nearby enemies.

Spectral Flight

Wisp leaves her physical form and takes control of her spectral half, having a short amount of time to move forward through the air and enemies. End the skill early by pressing it again.

Surge Link

Teleporting to a reservoir will leave a 2-way portal for Wisp and her allies to use. Only 3 portals can exist at once, and only one portal per reservoir.

Soul Burn

Wisp sucks out the life force of enemies as she hits the with Sol Gate, healing her and any nearby allied units (includes pets, sentinels, and defense targets)

Again, just some ideas. Hopefully others think they'd be fun!

• Like 4

Dude, I love your spectral flight idea. That would be so cool, and that would make her seem more wispy. I honestly wish that was just an inherent part of her kit. Tapping her 2 would let you control her spectral form and fly around for a little bit or tapping again to cancel like you said, but this begs the question of whether your main body should teleport to you at then end of the flight? Maybe, cancelling the ability by tapping it again or letting the duration run out sends you back to the main bodies original position, but casting her 3, shooting, or meleeing while in flight will teleport your body to your current position. Also holding her 2 on the initial cast would do exactly as it already does. They would have to implement it right or else it might seem too much like Wukong's cloud walker ability. Maybe rather than stunning enemies that are nearby like Wukong, the wisp form could have a stronger, more god-tier, agro pull than it currently has which would have really good synergy with casting her 3 while in flight. I also wouldn't be opposed to DE bumping up the duration slightly for this ability.

As far as the healing mote applying viral, i doubt DE would do something like that but maybe they could make enemies more susceptible to viral procs.

These seem pretty good.

Could you elaborate on Spectral Flight a bit? Augmentless Will-O-Wisp is mobile distraction, absolute invisibility, and teleportation. Spectral Flight lets you take your copy's place and fly around, but what else?

Oddly I am not a fan of the first two. Surge Link and Soul Burn I like though. You should maybe reword surge link for clarity. If it's a two way portal it would require a portal on each end, three would be six portals which would be a bit much. 

I'm not sure about the augment. Wips is already strong and already has "complicated" power that have multiple effects and synergies.

If any I would add an augment to her 4th to make it deal significant damages to at least one target (for example damages %max health based for the first ennemy hit)