Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

The unequivocal signal is Steve streaming, no other reaches that level of infallibility.

Many times they changed logos a day before releasing, that's a fact.

No, but as you said it seems to imply it's this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

DE changed their Discord avatar to a red variant.

It's coming.

 

43 minutes ago, Fluttershy93 said:

As am I.

I'll laugh last, 'cuz you came to die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, not today. 99,9% sure.

Tomorrow the sooner guys, back to farm vitus in arbitrations...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they forgot to give updates in this thread while putting in game and on twitter that it arrives this week..

On the other side they still have some time to re-think and minimize the Catchmoon nerf before it goes out.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-10-23 at 1:56 PM, XzWasPzX said:

DElayed again. Not surprised at all. 

Oh great one, please tell me the secrets to almost completely revamping the entirety of this complex-worldwide-online-multiplayer game within the time everyone expects you to with minimal bugs.

Edited by ItsGudStuf
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ItsGudStuf said:

Oh great one, please tell me the secrets to almost completely revamping the entirety of this complex-worldwide-online-multiplayer game within the time everyone expects you to with minimal bugs.

they are not revamping everything and they have had plenty of time. xd

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

they are not revamping everything and they have had plenty of time. xd

I was being zany. Of course not the entire game is being changed, but it was to emphasize the scale of these changes. There is also the chance they might have any last minute decisions. Saying that they have had plenty of time is a bit of an understatement. It doesn't help their morale when everyone says [DE]layed.

Edited by ItsGudStuf
I misspelled a few things. Oof.
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ItsGudStuf said:

I was being zany. Of course not the entire game is being changed, but it was to emphasize the scale of these changes. There is also the chance they might have any last minute decisions. Saying that they have had plenty of time is a bit of an understatement. It doesn't help their morale when everyone says [DE]payed.

Yeah my take on this is that they are making some last minute changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah they're gearing up for the release. Gonna assume either tonight or tomorrow. Either way, let's let the devs work. We PC players just looooove complaining about glitches and problems (for good reason) so let's not rush them. The more time they take the less problems we'll have to deal with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

Yeah my take on this is that they are making some last minute changes.

Agreed. It would be bad if they were known as a Dev company that intentionally puts out buggy content with the plan of implementing fixes later on (looking at you FO:76.) Note that I said "intentionally." While DE does have buggy content fixed later on, the bugs themselves are never intentionally left alone for the sake of pushing out content.

Edited by ItsGudStuf
Grammatical error. Forgot closing parenthesis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grendel looks like an impractical joke and a waste of time with 2 abilties that basically do the same thing plus a Katamari Damacy "ultimate". 

Melee 3.0 remains to be seen. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Grendel looks like an impractical joke and a waste of time with 2 abilties that basically do the same thing plus a Katamari Damacy "ultimate". 

Melee 3.0 remains to be seen.

At least you acknowledge the fact that you're judging a book by it's cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ItsGudStuf said:

At least you acknowledge the fact that you're judging a book by it's cover.

I am judging it based on the description of the abilities. Eating enemies....then puking them with the 1 or the 3. Or keep them to roll around as a ball. Sounds really interesting and practical. /s

Edited by Anthraxicus
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anthraxicus said:

I am judging it based on the description of the abilities. Eating enemies....then puking them with the 2 or the 3. Or keep them to roll around as a ball. Sounds really interesting and practical. /s

I'm not devaluing your opinion. But without actually using him, it would be unreasonable debase him arbitrarily.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThePalrex said:

i hate those.

also railjack when? xddd

Railjack (Or Empyrean) is sometime this year (maybe,) but most definitely not this month.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anthraxicus said:

Or keep them to roll around as a ball. Sounds really interesting and practical. /s

sounds fun, and at the end of the day, thats what its all about, having fun

its fine if you dont like it, but me and my friends are gonna be rolling around the place with our SPICY MEAT-A-BALLS as soon as we get grendel and going shugoki on enemies asses with him

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

sounds fun, and at the end of the day, thats what its all about, having fun

its fine if you dont like it, but me and my friends are gonna be rolling around the place with our SPICY MEAT-A-BALLS as soon as we get grendel and going shugoki on enemies asses with him

Again the ''it's fun''  argument. 'm getting tired of this train of thought.

  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

Again the ''it's fun''  argument. 'm getting tired of this train of thought.

 

I'm actually kinda intrigued by your answer. Games at the end of the day are made to be enjoyed (and make money). While fun is subjective - and Joltyboi seems to understand this - what's wrong with people pointing out that a certain mechanic is enjoyable to them? We're all here to enjoy ourselves aren't we?

  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm more interested in where we'll get his weapon. DE revealed how we'll get Grendel but not his weapon. Prob be revealed in the Leverian for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

 

I'm actually kinda intrigued by your answer. Games at the end of the day are made to be enjoyed (and make money). While fun is subjective - and Joltyboi seems to understand this - what's wrong with people pointing out that a certain mechanic is enjoyable to them? We're all here to enjoy ourselves aren't we?

I have found that the same people that use the fun argument go on a witch hunt against popular weapons or rivens just because they don't find it ''fun''. I'm just salty when I see people asking for a lot of nerfs or for rivens to get ''nuked'' and I don't see them understanding how others may have fun with those things they want to get destroyed. 

Now leaving my ranting aside, I don't think you can say just because it is ''fun'' you have to enjoy a frame because others might find  that an  efficient frame is more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure you can reach a point where something is useful and fun at the same time.

Edited by CodeUltimate
:V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

I have found that the same people that use the fun argument go on a witch hunt against popular weapons or rivens just because they don't find it ''fun''. I'm just salty when I see people asking for a lot of nerfs or for rivens to get ''nuked'' and I don't see them understanding how others may have fun with those things they want to get destroyed. 

Now leaving my ranting aside, I don't think you can say just because it is ''fun'' you have to enjoy a frame because others might find  that an  efficient frame is more enjoyable. I'm pretty sure you can reach a point where something is useful and fun at the same time.

Understandable, but your ire may be misdirected in this instance. He did point out what he thinks is fun, but also pointed out that it was fine you didn't think the same way. While he was being positive and understanding, you kinda took it into a black and white territory. We have to all keep in mind those three very important words: Fun is Subjective. You feel high efficiency is fun. He feels using unique ways to kill things and play the game is fun. Quite frankly, neither of you will know just how efficient or fun all of this is until it actually is released. We can just make assumptions on what we currently know.

Personally, if I want efficiency, I have a bevy of loadouts to choose from. However, I lean on the side of that not being very enjoyable gameplay. Running room to room nuking things isn't challenging to me, thus it doesn't fit my version of fun. It's effective and efficient, but it isn't fun to me. One of the biggest reasons why I dislike Loki. He allows you to practically skip content. Is it efficient? Yes. Is it fun? To me, not really. But to you - that may be fun, and that's perfectly fine. As an example, sometimes I just grab a shotgun and do Exterminate missions for the hell of it. Whipping around like a ninja on steroids while blasting an army of clone soldiers with a boomstick without the use of any abilities is fun as hell to me. Not at all efficient, but fun regardless.

Either way, I reiterate from what I said earlier: We're all here to enjoy ourselves in any way we choose. Hopefully Grendel will live up to your need for efficiency, but if not then there are many, many more options. We'll just have to see.

  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...