[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

I prefer a honed 95% of a playable game with some incoming hot-fixes later on than a 45% half-baked barely playable game. Take your time, rest when needed and keep rocking everyone at DE 🤘

Thanks for letting us what's going on @[DE]Rebecca

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 13

Thank you very much for keeping us in the loop and updating us. A couple more days more in the oven isn't a disaster.

Can't wait to see the prime time demo, and to play it first-hand next week, if all goes well.

Cheers! 🍷

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

largest update so far of 2019

Not much to compare it with but sure. 

You could also say that the first rain during a drought is the largest amount of water you've ever gotten during the drought, and it will mean exactly the same 

• Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 22
  • Upvote 9

Disappointment again.

Why do you still announce new content so early if you can't ever keep the schedule? Just don't hype the nothing.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 12

I just really wish the Kuva Liches looked more unique.  They look pretty generic as presented.   Sure they look "unique", but like unique grunts as opposed to dangerous "Liches". 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

hace 2 minutos, andyeff dijo:

ooof gosh are the forums always this negative? c'mon everyone.

We always want updates so fast to be realeased... Its not easy to deal with frustration, but we have to, no matter if we want or not, its not in our hands.

Ok, positivism, next week!!! And before next year Railjack!!! Lets go!!!

• Like 1

wow. Who wouldve guessed it. Im srsly concered if we get any big Content at all this Year. I'm not even expecting Empyrian to come out in November and New War aint coming Christmas as you've stated in your Trailer and TennoCon...

Edited by Anchenar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We currently have 26 pages of pure Update notes, and 23 pages of Melee Stat Changes. 49 Pages total as of writing, and there’s a depth to many new features.

Can DE at least release this Kraken (Update notes) Ms. TwitterChainBlocker?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, DesertEagle1280 said:

In their defense, they said "*possibly* this week", so it technically wasn't delayed.  Steve said they would shoot for this week, but some things were looking iffy, so maybe next week.  Ergo - it is still on schedule, not delayed

True that but they give us nothing but Frustration this year. As I wrote earlier, im not expecting Empyrian in November nor New War at Christmas. These people just dont know how to advertise and hold on it correctly.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

DElayed again. Not surprised at all. 

If it ends up releasing next week, that is still within their October goal; it is also only possible for them to “DElay” anything because they are willing to share their development progress, which a great many developers resist doing due to predictable negative feedback. I sincerely thank you for quickly bringing news from Emisión to everyone’s attention - I speak castellano but did not know about the program -, but I feel that repeatedly expressing disappointment in this way is unkind to the human beings doing their best to make the mainline update and it risks being unkind to ourselves. We can’t control when they finish the update, but maintaining a healthy mindset will fortify our patience as well as our ability to enjoy the new content 🙂

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3

30 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Kind of expected this with it being a mainline.

Just hope y'all listen to the right type of feedback this time around and not just people complaining about something being too "difficult" like you usually cater to. 

Came to post exactly this. 

I even sent the following message to Steve on Twitter:

"I am very happy with what was shown last dev stream with the Kuva Lich system. Please, PLEASE don't nerf them due to player complaints. The Fortuna week 2 enemy nerf and Wolf nerf were disheartening. If KL are meant to be threats, please have them stay hard".

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 7