[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

I mean Grendel is a jackolantern.

Sorry, kids, no candy at this house. Cause we gotta stretch this to the last minute, apparently.

One of those times where my lack of any kind of social life works to my benefit! I don't have a stupid halloween party to go to!

Edited by ShogunGunshow

Devstream... aiming for next week

Beginning of week... coming this week

End of week... sorry not coming this week... players expect just a few days delay

Beginning of following week... nothing....

Middle of following week...coming this week, but not today (changes previous title to coming soon instead of next week)

Seems to be the usual pattern so....

End of following week... update released but full of bugs that won't get any real attention outside of plat items until the weekend is over.

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 3

I figure someone is going to post wildly on this forum as soon as they see the update, so that's my que to load it up and play it. Idk why y'all are complaining about not knowing the release date. They clearly know that we will discover it the second it's released. 

• Like 2

9 минут назад, Juanito290 сказал:

I figure someone is going to post wildly on this forum as soon as they see the update, so that's my que to load it up and play it. Idk why y'all are complaining about not knowing the release date. They clearly know that we will discover it the second it's released. 

ye, i cant understand this too, why people want to know dates so they can build their real life plans around release of content the like...thats dumb! plans sucks, no plans - for a real human being!

/

/

/s

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

ye, i cant understand this too, why people want to know dates so they can build their real life plans around release of content the like...thats dumb! plans sucks, no plans - for a real human being!

/

/

/s

Why are you planning your life around a videogame.

5 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

/

/

/s

i totally agree with you ...DE kept the element of surprise and that's cool i think

• Like 2

GG DE you took the whole week and one should hope today you were able to deliver but nooooo

Another ever present Wednesday edit : Not Today

seriously , shame on you

GG WP

• Like 1

17 минут назад, BornWithTeeth сказал:

wait, is there any rules which tells us around what people should build their plans? wow,didnt know this. 😃 

god, i like people attitude like “ i dont need this. This means u dont need this too!”. flawless logic. 

• Like 5

Is it going up? Or are you just impatiently waiting for it? xD cuz if it's loading up I'm opening the game rn. Screw homework. 

hace 1 minuto, Juanito290 dijo:

Is it going up? Or are you just impatiently waiting for it? xD cuz if it's loading up I'm opening the game rn. Screw homework. 

Not today, everybody calm down. Im so impatient as you all but theres no need to overreact, right?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Man, it still boggles me how some people think of video games like they're somehow dirty and something you should be ashamed of being excited over, like this is still the 80's or 90's.

News flash: it's 20-freaking-19. Video games are the most popular hobby in the world. Esports make more money than traditional ones. Sneering at people who schedule their time to enjoy it is an extremely dated mindset, and not quite the zinger you seem to think it is.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

i took the rest of my vacation time for the year starting last wednesday to have time for playing the old blood. now i can't even get time off to go to my mothers funeral! and also didn't even get to play the update anyway cause it never appeared!!! these things have consequences. not all of us can just have time to play randomly whenever it happens to come out you know...

57 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Funny, coming from the guy with over 4.6k posts on a video game forum.

Does anyone else have 25gb patch update , i didn't uninstall game from steam, folder is still there and it has 36gb in it but for some reason launcher is downloading something of 25gb

5 minutes ago, Fr3nki said:

Does anyone else have 25gb patch update , i didn't uninstall game from steam, folder is still there and it has 36gb in it but for some reason launcher is downloading something of 25gb

Nope not for me.

DE don't worry. Not all ppl are impatient. Some of us appreciate ur efforts. ❤️

Edited by ShaktiShroom
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I mean it's the same thing when a new movie or some sport event comes out, people can do what they want with their lives.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mbgutierrez said:

I mean it's the same thing when a new movie or some sport event comes out, people can do what they want with their lives.

That's an entirely reasonable point, although a significant difference is that one can miss a movie's run in theatres, or miss a crucial sports game, but one cannot really miss out on a game update. The drop of a new update is not a timed event. The content will definitely wait.

And I do sincerely hope that the person upthread who posted that they're going to have trouble attending their mother's funeral was joking, or if sincere, then my condolences and I do hope you're able to reshuffle some days around and make it.

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

why do people plan their lives around parties?

• Like 1

hace 4 minutos, Joltyboi dijo:

why do people plan their lives around parties?

Because we can, simply. Same with games. Because we can. Doesnt mean to do it always or forever, means this time we are doing it. Because we can. 

Edited by XzWasPzX
  • Like 2