[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

2 hours ago, foxydadee said:

is there such a thing as a wet dock in space?

Specifically, there would be no such thing as a 'wet-dock'.  You'd just have a dock.  A dry dock for space would be an enclosed area with atmosphere.  -yeah, I embrace my geek.    

DE, obviously you can tell that people are excited for the new content.  Looking forward to it almost as much as you're looking forward to making sure that there's a smooth transition, get some sleep and de-stress.  Already plotting out my weekend :).  I'll raise a glass to you from the US after it launches :).

.Ariano. 

• Applause 2

34 минуты назад, Wawus сказал:

I was very impatient waiting, but decided to chill and do couple Disruptions. And ooooh my, I've discovered fun in Warframe again.

Maybe instead of waiting for the drop just lay back, relax, grab popcorn. It will come 🙂

DIsruption is best mode i  agree ❤️ so much fun there,dunno why

• Haha 1

2 минуты назад, Naked_Excalibur сказал:

Why is taking so long? Grendel is panting out of breath or the Kuva Liches are dead tired?

Steve's going mental on Liches code. Literally.

I feel bad for him.

Miss the time when updates were small and meaningful. Remember when the Uranus tileset was considered a huge update?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

4 minutes ago, Naked_Excalibur said:

Why is taking so long? Grendel is panting out of breath or the Kuva Liches are dead tired?

Nah. It's probably Parazon being baked in the Foundry 🙃

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Naked_Excalibur said:

Why is taking so long? Is Grendel panting out of breath or are the Kuva Liches dead tired?

It's just 11AM for them.

• Like 1

I like the fact that our community has maybe now matured enough and now we've started truly appreciating the content we get. 😁 For the record, I'd like to say that Gauss is a great warframe and Disruption is fun! AMEN.

Edited by fannew12345
Misspelling
  • Applause 2

1 minute ago, fannew12345 said:

I like the fact that our community has maybe now matured enough and now we've started truly appreciating the content we get. 😁 For the record, I'd like to say that Gauss is a great warframe and Disruption is fun! AMEN.

I like disruption too but the scaling nerf to melee worries me on how to deal with high level demolysts.

• Upvote 1

Well, I think we have about 4-5 hours to go.

Happy before it drops, happy when it drops, probably really happy after it has dropped. Zen rulez.

I'm going to miss ember's world on fire, she made farming for prime parts before relic easy thats why she's still my most used frame even though i got her prime variant 2 years ago.

Odds are it is going to drop around the time Prime Time airs.

Leave launcher open and go do other things. Launcher will check for you.

Currently watching Isaac Arthur

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Does it? I've had times where i had to reopen the launcher to get the update.

• Applause 1

You can tell it's the final stretch because Steve hasn't tweeted in two days 🤣

Seriously though, I'm so excited! I may be staying up a little later than usual just to get a head start on this over my partner >:3c

• Applause 1

3 minutes ago, HazelCapulus said:

You can tell it's the final stretch because Steve hasn't tweeted in two days 🤣

Seriously though, I'm so excited! I may be staying up a little later than usual just to get a head start on this over my partner >:3c

He tweeted about liches yesterday lol

1 minute ago, Samhel said:

He tweeted about liches yesterday lol

Well, one day. Point still stands, most of the team haven't been posting much on twitter this week, so hey, maybe that's a good sign 🤣

I wonder when dry doc up date will drop . No hurry de playing other games  till there's  something to come back for 

Guys its halloween day 11Am for the them so the update is sure to come around 2 pm - 6pm at their time so chill u will get the update in a couple hours. 

And other than that trash talkers seriously STFU coz DE said update will come this week and the week is not officially over yet so no one has the right of insulting or blaming them its their choice to drop update a second before week is over or mid week. They dont delay the update on purpose they got some plans or problems and go get a life than trash talking here and blaming and insulting DE. 

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Aww yeah, that's a good show! Shame that not a lot of people watching it, Isaac deserves way more views. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheSavageTyrant said:

Guys its halloween day 11Am for the them so the update is sure to come around 2 pm - 6pm at their time so chill u will get the update in a couple hours. 

And other than that trash talkers seriously STFU coz DE said update will come this week and the week is not officially over yet so no one has the right of insulting or blaming them its their choice to drop update a second before week is over or mid week. They dont delay the update on purpose they got some plans or problems and go get a life than trash talking here and blaming and insulting DE. 

New here...?

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

9 minutes ago, TheSavageTyrant said:

Why so serious bro