[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

While waiting for this update, I decided to play Warframe's REALLY 'Old Blood' last night (aka Dark Sector). Had quite a bit more fun playing it than I expected to. It was interesting to see how some of the base concepts have evolved over the years.(I kind of want a male Nyx now, with those armblades.)

I'm content to play some more tonight, since I'd prefer a major update to work out of the gate and minimize hotfixes/catastrophic issues. Hopefully the main quests still work, as I'm trying to push a friend to do Second Dream, and it would suck if it broke in the middle of the quest while he was doing it. >.<

It's going to be Friday. 
Gotta summon captain crunch during weekend.

Gerade eben schrieb LoriSei:

DE never keeps their promise, hope their New Years resolution is to avoid that bad habbit

just that it wasnt a promise...they clearly said its planned. if u see that as a promise its ur fault for.

• Haha 1

Just now, XzWasPzX said:
I read this as a "message". It should be released today.

Then that's the worst "message" I've ever seen. If anything that says to me they haven't completed it yet as they are still working on it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 5 minutos, BloodTypeLove dijo:

What in the name of the Void am i looking at?!

grineer gf, not my art xd

8 minutes ago, ThePalrex said:

N4bioCX.png

I wanna protec, DE please release update

...holy S#&amp;&#036;.. now i feel sorry for the grineer, why did you have to do this? now i cant kill heavy gunners guilt free!

1 minute ago, Stormandreas said:

Then that's the worst "message" I've ever seen. If anything that says to me they haven't completed it yet as they are still working on it.

yeah they haven't completed it... but thats only because they had to finish those epic bnha costumes!

now that those are out of the way it should be a straight shot to a mid-late november old blood release :3c

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

yea thats what i thought lol. I died a little inside when i saw that.

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

Aren't they community managers?

No disrespect to either of them (indeed, their work is pretty damn important to the state of the game overall) but their 'working on it' means well... exactly what we got from that tweet, hype, expectation management, and some playtesting perhaps.

(also to anyone sad about 'working on it', as I said earlier and was corrected, they are 'working on it' up to and often after the actual release.)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

hace 2 minutos, lazarus1232 dijo:

i cant kill heavy gunners guilt free!

you can, she is supposed to be a converted kuva lich, heavy gunners are A******s

Bro Rebb doesn't work on the update lol... She's a community manager. Or does she do something else with the codes too?

5 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

It seems like it would be released today. It's a great time to do it. It's mostly a question of how finished the update is. It would be foolish of them to be teasing the update as much as they had if it was loaded with huge bugs. It looks as though most of the update is complete, it just needs polish. But from the DEV stream it looks almost entirely ready for release. Therefore, "work on The Old Blood" would mean actually updating right?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CiaphasCaine said:

While I agree with the buggy mess part, I disagree with the conclusion.

Its gonna be a buggy mess that needs player feedback (thousands of testers if you will) to fix. So not releasing it will only accomplish to further annoy the audience who waited for a LONG time for major content that has now been presented years ago.

Patience wears thing, and I think further testing it is a far worse Idea than having a couple bugs in a huge update.

The point is that it's going to be full of bugs and that those bugs won't get any attention if it's the weekend and nobody's in the office. Releasing it on a Monday morning gives them the entire week to fix things as and when they appear, as opposed to having something half-finished thrown out on Friday night and us having a game which remains broken throughout the weekend, as opposed to steadily getting better through the week.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

Aren't they community managers?

No disrespect to either of them (indeed, their work is pretty damn important to the state of the game overall) but their 'working on it' means well... exactly what we got from that tweet, hype, expectation management, and some playtesting perhaps.

(also to anyone sad about 'working on it', as I said earlier and was corrected, they are 'working on it' up to and often after the actual release.)

''working on it'' to release 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Stormandreas:

they will be still working on it even after its released since hotfixes and whatnot....

1 minute ago, ThePalrex said:

you can, she is supposed to be a converted kuva lich, heavy gunners are A******s

oh well that makes it so much better then ima try make a wisp lich for the lulz of sayin i have a warframe ghost in a grinner ghost in a jar in a grinner body

2 minutes ago, Juanito290 said:

It seems like it would be released today. It's a great time to do it. It's mostly a question of how finished the update is. It would be foolish of them to be teasing the update as much as they had if it was loaded with huge bugs. It looks as though most of the update is complete, it just needs polish. But from the DEV stream it looks almost entirely ready for release. Therefore, "work on The Old Blood" would mean actually updating right?

"It would be foolish of them to be teasing the update as much as they had if it was loaded with huge bugs"

lmao 

you have no idea

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, emirdemir01 said:

''working on it'' to release 

Exactly. They will only not be working on it when it is done.

So basically 'working on it' is at most just an assurance.

13 minutes ago, Kahrain said:

While waiting for this update, I decided to play Warframe's REALLY 'Old Blood' last night (aka Dark Sector). Had quite a bit more fun playing it than I expected to. It was interesting to see how some of the base concepts have evolved over the years.(I kind of want a male Nyx now, with those armblades.)

I'm content to play some more tonight, since I'd prefer a major update to work out of the gate and minimize hotfixes/catastrophic issues. Hopefully the main quests still work, as I'm trying to push a friend to do Second Dream, and it would suck if it broke in the middle of the quest while he was doing it. >.<

While I very much want the armblade too, we already have the Dark Sector Nemesis skin for Nyx. Also Nemesis isn't male. She's female in Dark Sector just like Nyx is female in Warframe.

• Like 1