[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

Just now, Samhel said:

They asked him to paly with it later... that exactly means that update comes out today and he can show us

sounded like he said later as in not today. i keep trying to tell you guys its not coming out today and don't get to excited. i posted that i was hoping the update would come out yesterday and everyone insulted me.

3 minutes ago, Samhel said:

They asked him to paly with it later... that exactly means that update comes out today and he can show us

Hope your right, altho that's not how i'm interpreting it what's he said

Edited by Lykk3

Lets just use what we in fact already know:

It's coming this week, thats for sure what they said.

And they dont wanna release on Friday, said by them, because that means a lot of problems.

Ok just with those 2 headlines there is only 1 possibility right now: today. 

3 minutes ago, Samhel said:

He did say later...not tomorrow....So it comes out after 4, because they asked him to stream from 2-4 and then said not to. Can we assume that it's (widely)around 6pm today then?

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

And they dont wanna release on Friday, said by them, because that means a lot of problems.

do u know how often they release updates on friday?

4 minutes ago, MaraWuti said:

While I very much want the armblade too, we already have the Dark Sector Nemesis skin for Nyx. Also Nemesis isn't male. She's female in Dark Sector just like Nyx is female in Warframe.

Oh, wow, really? She looked rather masculine when I saw her in Dark Sector. I only played for 2 hours, so now you have me curious about the rest of the game. I guess I have something to look forward to! 🙂

Justo ahora, Captain-KillJoy dijo:

do u know how often they release updates on friday?

Not for so big updates as this one. 

2 minutes ago, XzWasPzX said:

They have released big updates on a Friday before.. They just dont like to.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BloodTypeLove said:

Well i interpret that as "Update coming soon, just wait so you can play after the release"

Glad we agree!

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

1 minute ago, Kahrain said:

Oh, wow, really? She looked rather masculine when I saw her in Dark Sector. I only played for 2 hours, so now you have me curious about the rest of the game. I guess I have something to look forward to! 🙂

Yeah her armour's pretty beefy, but she's a gal you meet face-to-face eventually.

1 minute ago, GingaNinjah said:

It will come when it comes

PS 21 shots tribute to the catchmoon, it was indeed about time *RIP*

everybodys freaking out about the catchmoon nerf but its just to the range lol. Imagine it having the same range as the arca plasmor and thats it. You can reduce the drop off by adding a projectile speed mod into the pexilus slot.

Edited by Captain-KillJoy
  • Applause 2

2-4, then a sudden thing of do it 'later'...

That can mean one of two things. One: it's not coming today. This is possible, of course, this IS DE. I always remain optimistic for a day of release but also accept [DE]lays 'cuz I don't know dem!

However 2: they suspect it will be done after 4:00, their time. It is currently nearly 2:00, which means... between two hours or twenty four!

Spoiler

Image result for professor farnsworth between

Rebecca plz give us some type of information about the update  ;-;

isnt it her job to manage the community or w/e. Im not saying its easy but at least give us a yes or no so we can either patiently wait, or go do our own things if it isnt today

Edited by Captain-KillJoy

Tbh just excited for melee boosts and mechanics. Lich's are going to be scary and a fun challenge, but I'm not excited to have one stealing my resources. Grendel is alright, but I personally don't find much need to farm him right away. Ember's rework will be exciting, as well as Vauban; so ig I'm looking forward to that as well, but STANCES and COMBOS and STATS BOOST on melee weapons? I'm dying over here. 

Edited by Juanito290

I only wish they would let us know like hey its not today, does anybody know of a reason they dont like some way it negatively effects them?

3QR1dRa.png

Why we can't just switch between fire modes?
Or it's easier to copy the quatz ?
I mean really? I've been using the quartakk for now slowly 400 hours. It's my favorite weapon. I always shot from the hip, so...
I don't really think i will bother to farm it , it's not worth it for me. (first world problem)  

I really hope it's just a place holder text for pre-release. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, crackbeard said:

I only wish they would let us know like hey its not today, does anybody know of a reason they dont like some way it negatively effects them?

yea idk why they do this so much. it would be understandable if updates were released on time like in other games, but DE never updates on time which makes it even worse that they dont update us a lot.