[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

Has anyone thought of the fact that it is Samhain/Halloween. Some of the devs have kids and will probably be taking the kids out. Which means it may not happen today.

3 minutes ago, ICUH said:

if you have that much fever, you should be at hospital, not in CULT!

Faith power brother... faith power.

Just now, 04wrxga said:

Has anyone thought of the fact that it is Samhain/Halloween. Some of the devs have kids and will probably be taking the kids out. Which means it may not happen today.

This is true, I'm not sure what DEV's timezone is, but here it's only noon, so I doubt kids are Trick or Treating rn. So they do have all day to work and stuff like most adults do during the day of Halloween. But at night when they get home from work they most certainly will take their kids out....after they release the update. 

5 minutes ago, SoulriderPrime said:

Could be helping out by play testing the update

if they're play testing atm the update wont be out today.

Expect friday. Rebbeca edited the main post to oct 28- nov 1. and Steve ain't around hoarding for beauty stream like he usualy does.

Just now, 04wrxga said:

It's 2:37 pm DE time.

Therefore, we have about 4 hours until it's confirmed whether or not the update comes out today. Because a twitch streamer was asked to delay playing warframe, after initially being asked to play from 2-4. Therefore the update should come out after 4, but before people are done with work which is usually 6-ish give or take. 

I'm afraid I might hit 3 million kuva until this patch somes out. Well, 750k more to go.

hace 1 minuto, Deshiel dijo:

Expect friday. Rebbeca edited the main post to oct 28- nov 1. and Steve ain't around hoarding for beauty stream like he usualy does.

A whole melee rework in Friday? Without time for bugfixing? Its madness!!!

In this situation i prefere next week, even when I'm so impatient to play the new content.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Starting to feel like next week as there are multiple reasons not to release it on Friday.

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm mostly surprised that steve even gave a tentative date on Devstream if there was still this much work left.

• Upvote 1

Just now, XzWasPzX said:

A whole melee rework in Friday? Without time for bugfixing? Its madness!!!

In this situation i prefere next week, even when I'm so impatient to play the new content.

I vaguely remember them posting emergency hotfixes during the weekend for some update, but my mind is blank all I have is the feel that I remember it happen. 

Just now, Deshiel said:

I vaguely remember them posting emergency hotfixes during the weekend for some update, but my mind is blank all I have is the feel that I remember it happen. 

They have before, but it obviously is not desired. 

Remember streamer guy and that 'wait until after 4' ish sounding thing...

It is nearer 2:45-ish over by there. Keep the faith, brothers of the crimson. Though I cannot be with you in body (for I stand vigil for the tricksters of this, the eve of all hallows) I am with thee in spirit.

In the name of the teller and the bringer of fate, Rex Text.

6 minutes ago, sitfesz said:

I'm afraid I might hit 3 million kuva until this patch somes out. Well, 750k more to go.

What do you by 750K more to go..? You already have 2.25M kuva?

So apparently Extra Credits are getting sponsored by DE to do an episode on space travel.

Image result for Curious meme

6 minutes ago, S.Faiz said:

What do you by 750K more to go..? You already have 2.25M kuva?

i have 1.6m so i believe him...