[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

Can you guys focus on one thing at the time? I don't really need to know how much progress was made on contents that will come out after a year or so. It's an unnecessary hype and distraction. 

Could you rework some past events and rerun then like every week or two so players have something new to do? 

Finally either get rid of those invasions with potato/exilus rewards or make them last 24h. It really sucks for people that have work or like to sleep. 😑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 12

Okay guys we knew this was a possibility. Im still disappointed at DE for hyping this update way to early, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Lets just go play other games. 

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Pfft Let he who has worked in software and never missed a deadline cast the first stone.

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 10

1 minute ago, Buff00n said:

Pfft Let he who has worked in software and never missed a deadline cast the first stone.

Consistently missing deadlines isn't a good thing or something to brush off........................

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 17

Just now, Formous said:

Might be best if DE just keeps quiet on any coming drops until they are sure.

IE, Maybe this week? Just push it back a week. Track record isn't great DE.  At least Im not wasting more time on Warframe for now.

Do you know when a software developer (more so a game developer) is sure a piece of software is going to release?

The day it does.

If you want then to keep quiet about releases until they're sure all you're getting is never knowing when something new's going to be released, because it's never announced.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 2

Take the feedback, but please if the Liches are hard, DO NOT Nerf them into the ground and make them trivialized because a handful of whiners cried out. I want them to feel like a true threat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 11

hace 58 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We currently have 26 pages of pure Update notes, and 23 pages of Melee Stat Changes...

I hope that somewhere in those pages say they fixed the ugly materials of the Meteor Whip Skin and the Wukong Subhuti Syandana.

Bruh, i was waiting for this since July like everyone else... Next time before you say "next week" think about it again a 1000 times before actually announcing that mainline update.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

33 minutes ago, Lint said:

they are willing to share their development progress, which a great many developers resist doing due to predictable negative feedback.

i get a bit pissed when they delay an update, BUT,I  much prefer developers who share their plans and ideas for the future updates, rather than developers who just stay silent for months and performs the much feared and annoying "radio silence".

they do it for the hype? they do it because they care about "communicating with the community"? probably both, and i like that they care about us.

Edited by TheKurtiStryke
  • Like 9
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

Kuva liches will definitely be challenging one. I understand the nerfs specially in Fortuna since new player dive on it first. ---> I just want my Titania Deluxe <--- DE pls quick its not really fun when big update drops in one go, its like giving a massive cake to endulge the whole day. (tends tiring to look that way)

• Upvote 2

Bit passive aggressive there "understand the Old Blood" but I am sure the preview will be showing some solid info instead of slam attacks then, and fighting weak enemies un-modded if that is a requirement for understanding.

If its getting DElaid at least launch it with less bugs so you dont need 2 days of hotfixes but Im not surprised its next week to be honest DE launches things either monday or tuesday most of the time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

for those who don't tune into streams

Not don't tune in, but the timing is way off for many parts of the world.

• Like 4

"The Old Blood is on track to be the largest update so far of 2019"

Yeah, because it's the only update of 2019...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 20
  • Upvote 4