[DE]Rebecca

Where is Update 26: The Old Blood?

I rather have it DElayed so that it can be perfect then to get a buggy update.Keep up with the good work DE!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, MrWattzon said:

I rather have it DElayed so that it can be perfect then to get a buggy update.Keep up with the good work DE!

If you think that the update will have no bugs cuz of the DElay i have bad news for you.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, XzWasPzX said:

DElayed again. Not surprised at all. 

Everyone is sour about a delay. I'm upset too, but this update is tremendously large. At least appreciate the time taken to make it right.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I can understand why some people are disappointed, but please don’t resort to hating on the very devs who brought you this game to begin with.

Rather that complain and insult them, be thankful that they’re notifying us instead of keeping us in the dark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Applause 7

Just now, umuza said:

Everyone is sour about a delay. I'm upset too, but this update is tremendously large. At least appreciate the time taken to make it right.

I bet 500 plat that it'll need a hotfix in the very first day

• Like 1

Who would have thought. Anyway, take the time you need and for the love of god please make the Kuva Liches a hard activity. There is already plenty of content in the game for new players. 

1 minute ago, umuza said:

Man noone is saying that the update isnt big, but 2019 is litteraly the worst year of warframe content wise and having every single mainline they make DElayed isnt helping either.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 2

Justo ahora, andyeff dijo:

ooof gosh are the forums always this negative? c'mon everyone.

Nah, sometimes is worst 😄

As disappointing as it is not to receive the update this week, I still see it as a necessary evil to prevent too many bugs and ensure more stable gameplay during the official release, but in a way it makes me scared about the other schemes that were established during tennocon, empyrean and new war respectively, as they are extremely necessary to overcome the content drought we had this year and bring the demands of the players to reality, but with this delay, although not a certainty, it can indicate that these long-awaited updates will not be up to date. I still hope that this will be overcome and we have the problem solved as soon as possible, good luck to all DE programmers, despite the problems I still think you are one of the best in the free-to-play area. (sorry for my english, it's not my native language)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We have all been playing with the current version of Melee for months, the current version of Ember for years, and so on.

and no one* has been playing Vauban for years, lol

Vauban in particular really needed a rework and i can't say i took Ember out of storage in quite a while either. going by the previews, i don't expect either of them to become a 180° turn like you managed with Wukong, but they should be better than they are now, at the very least

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

(Our Sources: forums / megathreads / reddit / social / videos and streams / diagnostic tools)

(Our Sources: stats + forums + targeted feedback megathreads/ reddit / social / videos and streams)

I thought you ban for making videos about bugs and exploits, if I find something and make a video on it, unless it's sent to you directly which I have no line to actually do it is therefore public and making the community aware of how to break the game. 

I'd like some elaboration. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I just wonder if we finally get those new male operator hairstyles in this update. Not like I'm waiting since January 2018, no of course not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

My main question about the update is: are the Profile videos going to get an update at some point? Because at least Wukong, Ember, and Vauban have recently gotten/will soon be getting updates, and others (e.g. Rhino's) still talk about "infusing your abilities with Fusion Cores". I completely understand that it's practically the lowest thing on the list of things to do right now, especially compared to working on what we saw at TennoCon this year, but I really enjoy those little videos. It'd be cool to see them using the most recent game footage/script format possible.

21 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

"The Old Blood is on track to be the largest update so far of 2019"

Yeah, because it's the only update of 2019...

Update 25 over here like: "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" I mean, I like Fortuna as much as the next guy, but not every update can be gigantic like that one. Are people usually this sour on the forums?

13 minutes ago, umuza said:

12 minutes ago, Owlski said:

I can understand why some people are disappointed, but please don’t resort to hating on the very devs who brought you this game to begin with.

Rather that complain and insult them, be thankful that they’re notifying us instead of keeping us in the dark.

10 minutes ago, Dariel77Angel said:

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Shigeru Miyamoto

Good luck to all at DE! You are not alone in the universe anymore. It's a race against destiny too now. 🙂

8 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Even when they explicitly said it MIGHT drop this week, y'all are bein' pills.

umuza, Owlski, Dariel77Angel, and ShogunGunshow have the right attitude. It's better to make sure as few bugs slip through the cracks as possible. We should all be thankful that DE are better at this WITH A FREE GAME than some other companies that would charge you a full $60 and still release a broken, buggy mess.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

1 час назад, arm4geddon-117 сказал:

Typical.

I was expecting a " not today " edit but this time you've gone big with a Not This Week note

I see we're getting better and better at this

lul

on a side note this fanboy'ish Litany of " take your time " is getting old, because since dec 2015 that i joined, every freaking update was inevitably Delayed whether it was a 2 days or a week or in worst case scenario MONTHS ( War(Wait Whithin anyone ? ), they always had time to take their time and guess what, every update still required a handful of intensive hotfixes so let's just cut it with this " oh de pls take your time i rather have a polished content next week than half baked " lmfao because it's utterly bs since next week, after taking their time once again, Old Blood  will be haunted by every sort of bugs, just like its predecessor Mainlines.

The point is, that they don't get the point, aka they shouldn't post anything and everybody is happy and keeps doing what they're doing ,they clearly weren't even sure to deploy this week, but HOPING to ( as per Devstream ), yet they post all those fancy stuffs coming and hype people for nothing only to announce a week delay, and i bet it won't even be next Wednesday because of a core shaking change to one of the most basic things in the game which is melee with all the stance issues, balance , and what not.

1000% this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 6

What the hell is wrong with people?! Cut them some slack, take up a different hobby if you're that impatient.

Jeeze the levels of self-entitlement shown by some is beyond belief.

Keep up the stellar work DE and thank you for creating the best FREE to play title on any (every) platform right now.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 1

Don't burn out guys and gals, Liches and Melee (plus Ember, Vauban & Heat rework), all sound great, Kind of an unexpected surprise as I was expecting Empyrean, but still a welcome one, looking forward to dusting off my older melees possibly next week give or take!

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Nitresco said:

Just when I thought I was finally done waiting for melee 3.0.

I know you probably say this for the sake of building hype, but some of the more cynical members of the community can easily take this as "Empyrean won't make it in time to claim that title".

I mean it says so far.  So it still leaves for Empyrean to be larger since it hasn't happened yet.

I'm cool with this, glad it wasn't just a not today and then tomorrow turns into next week. I will still send some energy to DE.

Side note is this going to effect the halloween event?